It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Please pray for Fran's friend Lydia!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Please could you all pray for Fran's friend Lydia? As per email from Fran:

Quote:
Another is too that my friend Lydia she has been having a lot of problems the chemo that she recently started again it didn't work for her she is having trouble breathing so she has to get all the fluid in her lungs drained she has to have that done often, next year she is going to do some other chemo the chemo she recently had it was trial chemo that is probably why it didn't work. I haven't spoken with her in awhile her roommate called me the other day and told me all this she is staying at a friends' house she doesn't want to speak to anyone right now she has to wear a colostomy bag( I am not sure if I told you that before sorry if I didn't please forgive me) she has it for awhile, her roommate also said its like she is giving up she keeps saying she wants the Lord to take her now!! Its making me sad I wish I could talk to her but I can't!! I know that all we can do is pray for her and Our Father will take very good care of her!!

thank you, ladies!, love Sue

Post subject: Re: Please pray for Fran's friend Lydia!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Crystal Rose for posting this I really appreciate it!!
I still haven't heard from Lydia it makes sad that she struggling and in pain I had another friend of mine that had the same kind of cancer and she had passed away last year! We have no control of what happens in our life its all up to Our Father he knows what he is doing he is taking wonderful loving care of us we just have to let go and let him take over like I said before he knows what he is doing!! HE LOVES US ALL SO VERY MUCH!!
I LOVE YOU FATHER WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE AND WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL!! Thank you again for all the prayers and love and support as soon as I speak to Lydia I will let you know thank you!

Last edited by Elvis'SweetSweetSpirit on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Talia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It is some times the best thing to do, is just let the Lord take Control over it all. :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

AMEN, ladies! Do hope you will get to speak to Lydia sometime, dear angel! Meantime, He will look after her and take care in the best way possible - He has control! :) :P :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just to up date you all I spoke to Lydia she had called me on Christmas day she is home now thank you again ladies for all your prayers we both really appreciate it!

Talia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow!! Thank you for updating us about dear Lydia! I'm so glad you got to speak with your friend and that she's home safe and sound now - that's wonderful news, praise God!! :) :P :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

A True Answer to Prayer! :bouncy: :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi ladies!

I received a call a short while ago from our dear Fran-Talia to say her friend, Lydia has passed away and found peace with the Lord, she will be with our Heavenly Father and that's something to be glad of BUT just at the moment our Talia could do with some support and prayers so please keep her and also Lydia's family in your prayers at this time? Thank you! :hello: :hug: :love:

Sue

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]