It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: My dog died :(
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:49 am 
Pharaoah

Hi

My little Yorkshire Terrier Prince who was 13 years old died yesterday (26th December)

He was fine Christmas Day and the next day we notiches he was really lathargic and wasn't himself.

My dad picked him up to cuddle him and within 10 minutes his heart just stopped and died :(

Miss him so much, just glad that he knows I love him and told him I did before he went.

Post subject: Re: My dog died :(
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( Emma I'm So So Sorry to hear about your Little Dog, Especially with your Dad Holding him as he went. I know Losing a Pet is just as much Family as any one, You will be in my Prayers. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:22 am 
Site Admin

I am sorry too Emma, it hurts a lot and yet the dear little one is at peace from his physical body. When we have lost pets, and there have been so many of them over the years, we have felt them with us. One of our cats used to always come and sleep against my legs every night; he would jump on the bed so gently and then I'd feel his warmth and slight weight against my leg. I always said, good night Morris, and he'd begin to purr quite loudly. When we had to take him to the vet because he was very thin and wouldn't eat anymore at around 14 years old, it was very hard but he knew. I carried him down to our horse corrals, he wanted to get down and he could barely walk far, but I followed and when he needed help, he'd stop and kind of point where he wanted to go next. We went all over,
me carrying him mostly, and he then wanted to go to the cat house that was an
enclosed shed with two wired sides and totally coyote proof where our cats had
slept at night closed in and safe. He was one of the last ones we had left...I left him there on the loft area where they could lay and look out at the fields and
all the land around us. A few minutes later I went back and he was ready to
come back to our house. Jimmie came home and we went to the vet because Morris was very weak. We took him home, I had to keep feeling of him because I could hear him purring so loudly- and it felt as if he were laying on the back of the seat on my shoulder as he used to do- he liked to ride in the truck. All the way home he purred so loudly, happily and strongly as he used to when young.
I feel he came back with us, I asked him to come if he wanted and he did. We
always ask our pets to come, if one speaks to their pets, remembers thinks they did and speak of it, and say their names, I believe they stay in the place
they were loved, that it is something they want to do- even our horses who have gone on... and our dogs...other cats. I know so many other people who have had beloved pets that feel they are still around, why not stay where you are loved? It might just be like Heaven to them.
I also, know that they will be waiting for us when it's our turn... "
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I to have heard many Peoples Cat's come back in Spirit form, and stay with them. I to have heard that our pets will be waiting for Us on the other side, I sure will have a lot waiting for me. :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]