It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: MAJORLY HUGE UPDATE AND PRAISE FOR AN ANSWERED PRA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:38 pm 
Dragon

I'm not sure if most of y'all know but....in October, my former girlfriend/ex-fiance broke up with me...well....I have some amazing and awesome news!!!

MAJORLY HUGE UPDATE AND PRAISE FOR AN ANSWERED PRAYER:

On November 2, without my knowledge, my drummer friend (Dale) called, Barbara, my at-the-time ex-girlfriend/ex-fiance' and asked her if she would come over to where we were rehearsing.

Now, about a month ago, I had very earnestly (once again) prayed to our Heavenly Father to either cause these feelings I still have for her to either leave or, if nothing else, I demanded of God to bring her back to me and restore the relationship if it's His will.

Well, unbelknownst to me, she did, in fact, come to rehearsal that night and it floored the crap out of me because I was NOT....repeat NOT.....expecting it!!! I literally had tears in my eyes when I saw her because I had never thought I'd see her again. I walked her to her truck and she told me: "I'm back and I'm back for good. I don't care what anybody else says about us. I just know that I do, truly, love you and I want to be with you and I also got to thinking that if something horrible were to happen to you and you were facing death, I would want my face to be the last one you saw as you passed and I truly have missed you terribly and I realized that I do love you very much."

When she said that, I started bawling like a baby and I cried for nearly two minutes or more - as a matter of fact, the guys had to holler at me to get me back into rehearsal. But, I didn't care - I was with my baby again and that's all that mattered at that particular point. We talked when I got home and we just kept saying "I love you" over and over and over to each other....I'm about to cry as I finish this....

In short, I'm sitting here praising our ALMIGHTY AND AWESOME AND AND AMAZING HEAVENLY FATHER for restoring our relationship!

Just thought ya'll might want an update....I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!

Just please.....PLEASE.....keep us in your prayers as we follow God's will for our lives and pray that we don't let our attraction for each other get in the way.

THANK YOU , FATHER, GOD, YOU ARE TRULY AND INDEED AMAZING AND AWESOME!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: MAJORLY HUGE UPDATE AND PRAISE FOR AN ANSWERED PRA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm 
Site Admin

Tony!!!! (A) :bouncy: :hello: AWESOME! Yes, we do have a powerful source
looking out for us; we must have faith, believe and then praise the heck for the
answers to our needs! Elvis said that" we humans forget to give God praise for
caring for us, in our quest for our wants, he thinks of our needs. And all we have to do is ask, have faith and hope, and even if it's not as quickly fulfilled as we might want, our Heavenly Father will always look after his children, and do the best for us because he is our Father in Heaven." I've found it to be true.
Totally amazingly great news Tony, may you both be blessed and be happy for
everything you have going for you; remember, little things come up, sometimes from other people in your life, and sometimes it feels like big ones; just take a break and relax, then think about it before seeing the 'dark side' of whatever or whomever it might be saying or doing. You will never go wrong if you look past words and see the heart, even when it is a close family member.
Life is good when you truly love someone and they love you. It sure looks like you and your lady are on the same track!
Thank you so much for posting your good news Tony, we were concerned that
you had not "come back" but knew you needed some time too. And we kept
you held to the light, praying that peace, joy and love would prevail.
God is great, God is good and God is forever
Love to both you,
your friend,
wjh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:31 am 
Dragon

Thank you, Wanda. I am still so amazed at how quickly God answered my prayer and I'm so very thankful to have my baby back in my life. I felt so lost without her. :(

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Tony I'm so Happy for You And Your Girl Friend, and Praise the Lord for Being there to Help you. People think it is so Hard to Love and Serve and ask the Lord for Help, all the Lord wants from us is Our Love and all it takes is to Ask him for his Help and if he Thinks it is Right for us he will Give us what we ask for. But if Our Father in Heaven Tony doesn't think it would be Good for us, is what we are Asking Him To Do for Us. Then instead of giving us want we ask for in the Beginning, then we will Help see something that is even Better for us to have. May God Richly Bless You and your Girl Friend! :love:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

We here know that God answers prayer, that we are not alone in our trials and that sometimes, just like a good parent, God says no, no this time! But even in those moments of denial, we need to remember that patience and trust, faith and willingness to wait are important tools for living. And God who is our Father in Heaven, wants the best for us as any good parent wants for their child. Faith and trust are two vital aspects in our life, we have to learn to have faith in order to make it in life, especially today with all that is happening around the world-we
here in the US are not alone in the shortfall of the economy, it's world wide in many areas and affecting a lot of people. But it WILL recover, faith will bring
recovery one way or another, and if we believe in God's word, and trust in that
word, we shall over come. God promised, and like Elvis said, "He ain't gone back
on his word yet!" Trying times create stronger bonds when faith and trust work together. Doubt is failure to believe, faith is as Elvis also said, "like the cement that holds the house of trust together..." I wish I had the whole "message" he
presented but that's all I remember from that "session". He could always back
up his beliefs with the Bible, sometimes from other religious books but all turning
back to the Bible...he would check on that to make sure...the Bible was his favorite book he said, "It is all things to all people, if they just take the time to study and learn how to read it." I'm still learning, it is not easy to read and to
understand, but I do have the things I learned via Elvis' studies to help me out.
Also a background of many views from many days of being at church "nearly every time the door opened" when I was growing up. Until I became acquainted with Elvis' view of things, I had mostly given up religion and all it's many ways...he showed me a new view, real, alive and inspiring; thank God for letting me be in a place where I could meet someone with Elvis' view of things.
It saved my life in many ways, and changed a lot of other lives in a good way
too. Everyone has a purpose for being here, we just have to be willing to open that door - that is faith and willingness to accept the direction our life here on earth is taking. I took a "leap of faith" and as he put it, "jumped on the bus!"
It's been a great ride! Thanks kids,
wjh

Post subject: Re: PRAYER FOR ELVIS' LADY COUSIN-
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

Barbara Lee Rowe who is the one doing the research into Elvis family history
and finding a lot of things in his background relatives that he would be so proud to know about. Her story is at the back section of Elvis Face to Face- and she is
still working on gathering information for his family.

Barbara is having health issues, she had heart surgery a while back, she is doing okay with that, but she is frail and needs our prayer of faith and trust that she will gain strength and continue doing her good works. It is very cold where she lives and in winter time it's difficult to get out and about- for anyone! Please send her strength and ask that our loving God send her a big strong angel to help her out. I know He will do that, angels are here to do God's bidding and sent to those in need. If you question that, just think about how many times you have read or heard about somebody in an accident or dire need and helpless who relates that in their most desperate moment someone comes to offer them comfort, stays with them until help arrives, and then quietly disappears and no one else saw them there.
Angels can come in many forms- not just human. There was the man chopping trees, who was experienced at it, when suddenly he became trapped under a falling tree-he was unable to wiggle out. It began to rain and he feared he would drown as water was rushing in where he lay-suddenly a very big dog appeared, the dog began to yank and pull on the branches, the man helped
and the tree with the aid of the water moved so that he could escape. He was
so anxious to get away from the tree, he did not see where the dog went!!! All
that was left were very large dog footprints in the mud! He called and yelled
for the dog, and all he heard was a faint barking in the distance. this story was
told to Grandma Suzy some years ago, she said she knew the man's son who
repeated it to her. The man looked around the surrounding neighbors trying to
find that dog, no one had ever seen a dog like that! Just one of God's angels
sent down to help- how better than to use a strong dog who didn't mind being
out in a storm!
God, send Cousin Barbara a big strong "dog" or whatever it takes to give her
strength and inspiration. Amen Thank you Lord for all that you do for us, your sometimes "way ward" children.
wjh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thank You Wanda for Letting us Know about this Person that as been Gathering Information, on Elvis' Family. It sure does sound like she is in Need of the Lord to Lift her Up, and Restore her Strength to her. So as I say my Prayers before I go to Sleep, I will Pray that a Angel is Sent to Lift this Barbara up to Stand Tall. You never know Elvis could be that Angel! (A) :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Attachment:
56547936_1167930.gif
56547936_1167930.gif [ 94.88 KiB | Viewed 112 times ]

Let's send a wave made of millions of healing golden bubbles to Barbara Lee Rowe, in Elvis name. May she feel the warm embrace of LOVE now and forever...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]