It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Land Lady!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( Please I would like to ask for Prayers for my Land Lady, and her Family. She called me this Morning and told me that her Daughter died Last Night, her Daughter as been in and out of the Hospital for the Last Month or so. Thank You! :(

Post subject: Re: My Land Lady!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 am 
Site Admin

I am so sorry to hear this! Life at times is painful when we loose loved ones;
Your dear landlady has you to help her through this, every thing will be all right.
We will put it in Jesus' hands through prayer. Amen
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:cry: Yes I sure fill be here for her, she was with me when I Lost My Best Friend Last Month and I will be here for Her Now. :(

Post subject: Re: Prayer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

I would like to suggest that everyone of us pray each day even for a minute or two, that our wonderful Earth can overcome all the insults man kind has put onto Earth, causing so much strife around the world as a result.

And also second but not least, lets all pray that help will come to aid all the families struggling to stay alive in this time we are living in. That there
will be a change that comes quickly that will give new jobs and new industry in our country so that people can work again, support their families again and
have joy once more in their hearts. Let us pray for those who are in charge of making these things happen via our government.

I also ask that we pray for those who have had to move from their homes due to lack of money and no job that pays enough to keep it. That in some way they will find happiness and a place to find respite and comfort. It is awful to give up one's home. I know exactly how it feels because Jimmie and I had to do that
in the 90's when his job was taken over when the company he worked for was
bought by an "invader" company with more clout and cash and he was out of work for nearly a year due to a down turn in the economy. we had to give up our "dream home" that wasn't all that much, but we had an acre of land and to us former renters and apartment livers it was wonderful! I boarded horses on
that property to help make the payments, and then everything went belly up
after nearly 3 years of happy times-we were lucky, we did have a way out that
was easy on our credit history but we did not get any money from it...it was
just a way to walk away "clean" but it hurt a lot. That was the first time I can
remember crying over losing my home...it did turn out well, so I can't say it was not a learning experience or totally bad for us. It just gives me the insight to
understand how people today are suffering and the emotional turmoil and pain they experience DAILY because all the jobs have gone to other countries in order to build those lives up to a higher standard. That's not bad, but it has cost the United States and American people far more than has been told. And
it was done not for charitable reasons. People who have money buy
things, and cheaper goods have to be replaced because they don't last-Americans would not like making cheap products...right? We were "spoiled" they said. Those from other countries who see our commercials showing all the "good life" we are supposed to be having-it ain't so. It is only a commercial that is intended to sell some product-3/4's of us are barely able to pay bills and buy food these days in America. Television is entertainment-fantasy mainly.

Let's all say a prayer that those in "charge of the US" will come to their senses and actually do more than "just talk the talk" and take the cash to do it.
God Bless American and All of the Earth's people everywhere.
wjh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes we sure do Need to Keep our Government in our Prayers, that they will Keep Our People Working and Healthy. But I sometimes wonder if its to get any Better, or is it to Stay like this because of The Lord's Return is Closer then we all Think? :love: :love:

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

The energy is here for a widening of awareness and conscience for all humanity. We can decide to "jump" to the top of that wave and let it embrace us and take us far higher and ahead.

We can also feel embraced by GRACE and ABUNDANCE. We can choose to have thoughts of GRATITUDE, ACEPTANCE, LOVE... Each thought or emotion emittes a frequency. This frequency is much better if we think or feel positively. We may take responsability upon what kind of frequency we are emitting, because that can be our contribution to the wellbeing not only of those that are close to us, but to all the humanity as a whole.

Besides, following the universal Law of Attraction, similar attracks similar. Thus it is very much better to be a source of attraction of positive things... Suffering and fear generates a frequency that can be balanced by anyone that is aware and acts accordinly to this principle. We together can make some great difference! :P :hug:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I love your words, Amanda. You are always such a Source of Positive Energy! .....and let's listen to some of Elvis' happy songs! :hello: :bouncy: :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis wrote in a letter:

"I am in love with the people’s happiness. And in return they are in love with the idea of me. In reality I am nothing, I know that is true. I’m pretty much like the next guy...not better and no worse, but because of all the publicity and the talk I have been made into something greater than reality. It feeds my ego, sure. I need feeding that way or else I would not have chosen this type of work.

I can sing, I can make people happy, I can help with the money I earn from doing that, and I can reach people who are unreachable. All because I happen to be sensitive to the seventh sense....I am grateful and indebted to my Lord every day that I live.

THE FULL LETTER:

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/thema ... llo-01.htm

:love: :hug:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thank You Ladies for Your Words of Energy, and Posting Elvis' Words Sarena that Gives us such a Look into His Heart! :hug:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:35 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image Image :hug: Image Image Image :hello:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]