It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dad Lost His Job :(
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:27 am 
Pharaoah

My dad has been working at this company for 9 years, would be 10 next July and in the last few weeks he's butted heads with 2 people, a women he works with and a manager. Well the women who he works with came in crying because her mother had passed away and dad being dad, gave her a hug to comfort her and nothing more than that.

After a few days went by, he was called to the office as she had reported him to say he was saying rude and vulgar comments that day she was upset which he didn't and he kept calling her phone at home but yet she had no evidence what so ever to back her claim up, the manager who is also female believed her, wouldn't listen to dad's side of the story and fired him yesterday. We have a £75,000 mortgage over our heads, other bills, vet and pet food bills, our own food and 2 cars.

Dad has a someone who's paid to take the situation to some really high managers to appeal against the decision and if the appeal doesn't go through, it'll be taken to court for unfair dismissal. If he does win his appeal, he can take him job back.

Just pray dad gets his job back and hope they either fire the manager for not doing her job right.

Post subject: Re: Dad Lost His Job :(
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:19 pm 
Site Admin

I'm sorry to hear about your dad and the job; sometimes women aren't what they seem to be and if that one was emotionally upset, she may have totally taken it
wrong OR thought hey, a way to make points and get in with the boss lady? It
happens. We will keep your dad held to the "light of Jesus" and ask that he be found innocent! And an even BETTER job shows up to boot.
It's pretty sad when one can't even console another of the opposite sex...but
that is how it is quite often.
God bless your family and your dad,
wjh

Post subject: Re: Dad Lost His Job :(
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( Emma I'm so Sorry to hear this, about your Dad. He and Your Family will be in my Prayers! :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]