It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Please Keep Wanda In Your Prayers!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( She going to have to have 2 of her Horse's Put to Sleep, One is called FOXX and here is his Picture's Image

The Other Horse's Name is Moon, so Please Ask the Lord to Give Wanda Peace in knowing her Horse's will be able to Run Pain Free Again!

Here are Picture's of Moon!Image

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Please Keep Wanda In Your Prayers!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:40 pm 
Owl

I am very sad to hear this news about Wanda's beautuful horses. She will be in my prayers. Camille

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:19 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks, and please pray for Emma-loves-Elvis family; her daddy is going through a job situation and needs our prayers.

Our white horse Foxx has a basal cell cancer in his left eye that has progressed so much this summer he is in great pain. He is 18 and too old to have the eye removed and the laser surgery he had nearly 5 years ago worked for all a while but the cancer did return as the vet said it might. They are very invasive cancers when in soft tissue areas. Foxx had a good life with us, he won a lot of awards and he loved performing for people. He was a bone-fided Horse HAM.

CosmicMoonMaster is an appy who is 38 years old and his heart has "dropped" which causes him severe pain if he does anything but walk a bit in his corral.
He can't get excited or run or exercise anymore and it prevents him from being a horse. I think he is ready to go, he can run free and be with his human momma who is waiting for him...he was foaled in her lap 38 years ago on April 1st...a full moon over head and so he was named after it. I will try to get a picture to Rosylyn to post of him...he is beautiful, a tri-color Appaloosa who before we got him 5 years ago, had fathered appy foals and solid color foals. He even had his own herd for a while with wild horses...but he always came back to "momma" to bed down for the night with his mares and foals. He had a great life, he can join many of them once again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

We know, dear Wanda, the very happy life you have sought for your horses, the best they could have for sure. Now it is your COMPASSION acting again, on their behalf and out of LOVE. Although, it is hard, :roll: I know by my own experience. I'm sending in your direction and on that of Foxx and CosmicMoonMaster a wave of Golden Love's Bubbles to take you to the best peaceful state to undergo it all in Light and Love. :love:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]