It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: A NEW PLACE TO LIVE!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:05 pm 
Sun Dial

:( Could I Please Ask You All to Help Me Pray to Find Another Place To Live, Where I Live at Now I don't have any Privacy and I'm Being Treated Very Rudely and Taken For Grated. So Please Keep Me In Your Prayers! :hug:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Post subject: Re: A NEW PLACE TO LIVE!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sure Barb, I will send up prayers for you to get a new and much more pleasing place live, and one that's affordable too. Keep us posted. As for me, I like where I live, so I'm hoping to be able to stay. I need a job very soon, though (or some other financial miracle).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:57 pm 
Sun Dial

Thank You Blue Moon, and I'm Praying for you to! :love:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:27 am 
Flame

Maybe it needs a little time but I'm sure you will find another, more pleasant and comfortable place to live, Barb.
And for Blue Moon the circumstances of life will become better too - I'm sure of that.

People are often rude to human fellows because of their own deficiencies. And nobody has the right to look down to people when they are have another nationality nor of their color of skin or religion, or because they are poor or handicaped. But sadly this is the evil in our world today. To be rude to our human fellows make them feel better - sadly enough.

But don't let it get you down. As a person you are much better and lovable than this nasty people. :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:38 pm 
Sun Dial

:) Thank You Angel Eyes Your Caring Words Means so Much, I haven't any other way of letting you know that I Received Your Awesome Letter and The Other you sent me in the Mail today. So be Looking for a Letter back, has soon as I can, God Bless You and For The Love of Elvis!! :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]