It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hospital Visit Again :(
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:02 pm 
Pharaoah

My health has been making me feel so miserable in the last few months. Last time I had a check up because I only have one kidney, one failed when I was 8 and my other one isn't 100% neither, found out it has kidney stones and as well some of it is wearing away creating holes that shouldn't be there :( and because of that, all I'm having is infection after infection, within 12 months, had 6 infections so it feels like all I'm doing is living off antibiotics :(

Soon I've got to have tests on my digestive track to see why I'm having issues when I eat. I'm not even a big eater or a huge fan of food as a whole, I eat very small portions or some days not hungry at all and go all day without eating so could understand if I ate alot. So my doctor wants to deck for irritable bowl syndrome. Some days I'm scared to eat incase it triggers any pain off.

Plus I think stress isn't helping, I've got my dad giving me grief saying I'm over reacting over a belly ache as he calls it, not when it causing me to cry and because I don't feel myself, my boyfriend is being a baby because I'm not giving him any attention :?

When I was born, parents were told I wouldn't live to see 5 years old, kinda surprised I'm still here at 24 but lately more things keeps developing, it does worry me.

Sorry for rambling, feel stressed about it all. Wish me well and hope any results aren't has bad as I physically feel :?

Post subject: Re: Hospital Visit Again :(
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:20 pm 
Sun Dial

Emma-Loves_Elvis, I will be Praying For You I know when your in Pain and other things are going wrong with your Body on Top of the Pain You Feel like just Giving In and Giving Up. I to Live in Constant Pain Plus being a Diabetic, and High Blood Pressure. But There is Nothing To Big for The Lord to Handle, Look at All Elvis had Wrong with him. But He just Put himself in the Lords Hands, and that is what I Do. I know it Makes you Feel Even Worse, when Your Family isn't Understanding I will be Praying that the Lord Speaks to them. :love:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 am 
Flame

I feel so sorry for you, Emma and I will pray that you recover soon. Don't worry too much about other things. Most person didn't understand how painful a kidney disfunction and infection could be. Worry and stress manifest themselves mostly in physical discomfort and difficulties for the body to be healthy. Take care of yourself and try to observe the warning signs of your body, and you will quickly recover. :hello:

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:16 am 
Site Admin

Please keep Emma held to the loving light of Jesus Christ. Prayer works.

Also, our Laurie, Bluewaterfall needs prayer for a place to live and a job above all. She will not be able to keep her apartment and will not have
a place to stay... Please pray for a job and new place that she can afford.
Thank you all very much for being there for each other...

Love to all,
wanda

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:43 am 
Pharaoah

I ended up visiting my doctor last week as my health was driving me mad as I'm not supposed to have a hospital check up until another month so my doctor last week diagnosed me with IBS :(

So been told I've got to change my diet ALOT, no dairy, no fatty foods and recommended I go on a vegetarian diet as meat can cause a flare up. Asked my doctor why meat should be avoided and according to him, humans shouldn't eat meat at all and that it taskes 3 months for a steak to digest, whether thats true are not :?

Looks like avoiding things I like isn't gonna be fun :?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:17 pm 
Sun Dial

Emma I know just How You Feel, I'm a Diabetic and I to have to Watch My Diet. But I have put Myself in the Lords Hands and I know he is Helping me, so this is what you Need to Do Emma. Look at Elvis and How Many Thing He had Wrong with His Health, but He Put Himself in the Lords Hands. So Just Put Yourself and Your Faith in the Lord, and Try and Do want your Doctor Wants you to do and see if You Start Feeling Better Okay? God Bless You! :love:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]