It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prayer for my Hands!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:49 pm 
Sun Dial

I would like to ask you all to pray for me, I'm having a whole lot of trouble with arthritis in my hands. I have Big Knots on 4 of my fingers, and I'm not able to do any writing like letters any more because of my right thumb on my writing hand hurting so bad. I'm also not able to use the mouse on my computer at times, because of the pain in my right thumb of my writing hand.

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Post subject: Re: Prayer for my Hands!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:03 am 
Site Admin

Yes Barb! Let's pray for the whole person, as well as the hands!

Grandma Suzy and her husband every morning of their married life (53 years)
they drank two table spoons of apple cider vinegar in a half a glass of water.
This was for arthritis in hands, knees and her husband's back. He played golf until he was 91 years old and had 6 hole in ones in his last 3 years at it!
She had no swelling or pain in her joints, hands or body! I have drank this mix since she told me about it- I have no arthritis any where in my body! I am 73.
Jimmie doesn't drink it very often, he has it in his body/hands but not so bad
since when we drink fruit juice a lot in summer and some through the winter too,
I include apple cider vinegar in the juice-he never knows it's there. Try it, you
will be surprised. Now that you might have the stiffness already, it will take your
body a while to adjust and kick the inflammation out-so give it a shot. It's great with orange juice or any kind really. Be sure it is "pure,natural apple cider
vinegar... health stores sell it.... it's not expensive.
wanda june
oh yes, she had Elvis taking it too, in his last two years she got him to do it for
his hands, wrists, elbows and neck was bothering him. He didn't always have
it to take, but when he finally got them to bring it along (on the road) he would
drink it every day.... So he might have become really pain ridden from all the activity he had been doing all his life, and on stage. But he told her it seemed
to be helping his hands and neck quite a bit...and he thanked her for making him do it. I liked that "making" him do it. Yeah, right!!! Him? Mr. you can't make me!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:04 am 
Flame

Oh Barb, I feel so sorry for you - because I know how much pain can arthitis give, because I have the same in my left hand and my right knie, so that sometimes it is very hard and painful for me to walk.

Of course I will pray that your pain gone and you feel better. All my best wishes for you. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:08 am 
Site Admin

Angeleyes, get that apple cider vinegar and take the cure! I do it and have none of that type problems at all! My doctor is amazed...I'm not...ha. Grandma
Suzy was a "wizard" at "home treatments" that worked well. wanda june

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:10 pm 
Sun Dial

:) Thank You All for Your Prayers, I do drink Orange Juice every Morning and I well find and try the Apple Vinegar and see if it helps. But Until I get some relief I'm letting Angel Eyes know here, that I won't be writing anymore letters to you until my writing hand get not so painful. :hug:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

An immense wave of Healing Golden Love Bubbles starts its way to YOU, dear Barb.

I'll take your advice too, Wanda -Suzy's recipe. THANK YOU so much for it!
:hello:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

BRAGG ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

IS THE BEST ONE YOU CAN BUY! ORGANIC VINEGAR WILL ALWAYS HAVE PART OF THE APPLES IT'S MADE FROM SETTLED ON THE BOTTOM. SMALL PARTS- YOU SHAKE IT UP, THEN POUR WHAT YOU WANT OUT INTO THE WATER AND DRINK IT. IT DOESN'T TASTE BAD AT ALL MIXED WITH WATER OR IN OTHER STUFF. THE BEST WAY TO GET IT INTO YOUR BODY IS NOT TO MIX IT WITH ANYTHING BUT PLAIN WATER. AND IT DOES NOT HURT TO DO IT TWICE A DAY EITHER...IT REGULATES THE CHEMICAL BALANCE OF YOUR BODY, IT STOPS STOMACH/HEARTBURN TOO. IF YOU FEEL BLOATED OR SLIGHTLY STOMACH UPSET, HAVE A FEW SIPS AND IT FIXES IT. I USE ALL THE TIME FOR THAT AS I DON'T HAVE A GAL BLADDER...THEREFORE MY DIGESTION IS NOT THE BEST.

YOU CAN GO ON LINE AND FIND BRAGG ORGANIC VINEGAR AND ORDER IT DIRECT...THEY SHIP IT IN WELL PACKAGED CONTAINER TO NOT BREAK THE BOTTLE AND IT COMES IN GALLON AS WELL AS QUART SIZE. I KEEP MINE IN THE REFG. IN SUMMER TIME AND ON THE SHELF THE REST OF THE TIME, OPENED OR NOT. WHEN YOU PURCHASE, LOOK FOR THE DATE OF BOTTLING ON THE LABEL- IT'S TINY SO LOOK FOR IT. IT WILL GIVE THE YEAR...IF IT IS TOO FAR BEHIND FROM OUR YEAR NOW, ASK FOR OR LOOK IN THE BACK OF THE SHELF FOR NEWER YEAR BOTTLES. THE OLDER IT IS, THE SHARPER THE VINEGAR TASTE...I PREFER THE MILDER TASTE FOR SALAD DRESSINGS OR TO TAKE EVERY MORNING AND OFTEN AT NIGHT TOO.

I HOPE EVERYONE WILL GIVE IT A TRY, YOU WON'T BE SORRY AND IT IS REALLY AN INEXPENSIVE WAY OF HELPING YOUR BODY BE HEALTHY AND PAIN FREE NATURALLY. CAN'T BEAT THAT! BY THE WAY, OUR DOCTOR WHO'S PRETTY GOOD AS DOCTORS GO...AND 3 YEARS OLDER THAN US AND STILL PRACTICING, TAKES THAT VINEGAR IN WATER EVERY DAY ALSO!! HIS GRANDMOTHER TOLD HIM ABOUT IT. SHE LIVED TO BE 98 AND WAS STILL ABLE TO KNIT RIGHT TO THE LAST WEEK OF LIFE. SHE DID NOT HAVE ANY JOINT PROBLEMS! HE WAS TICKLED WHEN I SAID THAT I DRANK VINEGAR WATER...BECAUSE I HAD NO ARTHRITIES AND JIMMIE DID-AND HE WOULD NOT DRINK IT UNLESS I HID IT FROM HIM.
Love always
Wanda june

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 am 
Flame

Hi Barb, I hope you feel a little better. Don't worry about letters because at moment is your health much more important. So take care and get well as soon as possible. :love:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:11 pm 
Sun Dial

Thank You Angel Eyes for Under Standing, I'm trying the vinegar to see how it helps. :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]