Page 3 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Great, Zey!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:58 pm 
I Truly do Believe that Elvis is around Lisa a whole lot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA MARIE! :D FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:37 am 
Owl

Girls, I have to say I love her look. Only she can pull off the fire engine red streaked hair and dark makeup just as only her father could pull of jumpsuits and capes. And not just pull it off: He WORKED those jumpsuits and capes. Totally. And I've always loved her "F-You" attitude. I imagine she saw a lot that a child should never see and became very jaded. She could have gone a whole different direction. Maybe she did for a while. But she is a late-bloomer, like me, emotionally and mentally (I'm guessing). She has come full circle, in my opinion. I understand the "clashing-with-the-mom" thing. My mom and I just now get along well and have a good relationship and I'm 35. We are two VERY different people and we had to adjust to each other fully. Anyway, I thought of her and her father on her birthday. I wish her and her family the very best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Great drawing Zey! Caught her just at that moment when she was about to pull something look-like her dad.
I just remember him cooing over her little pink shell fingernails and how "perfect her features were, even I think he called them-everything lined up, little tiny eyebrows and pretty lips. He was "in love" right to his toes with that little baby girl. He said she had hold of his finger-she wraped him around her finger for sure and his heart too. I'm so glad that she got to be with him more those last years...he so loved to have her there, watching him work and he was so thrilled to see her excitement watching her daddy on stage. I wish I could have been there to see them more-I only saw her there one time in Vegas watching him and he introduced her
and then one time in a concert in So. California when he didn't introduce her but he played to her without anyone realizing it but her and him. She liked Sweet Caroline he said, and he did it for her in Las Vegas- He said she could sing, carry a tune and knew the words to his songs and the moves...and he was so tickled talking about her. He ought to have had a dozen babies-all of them girls of course, as they'd have appreciated him more than a son would have I think, I could be wrong, but as he said, it would have been rough on a son of his-always having to be compared to the father etc;... After all, could another guy ever measured up to the father? Think about it-it would have been very difficult and he was right again.
Does anyone know what an "underground radio station" is exactly? One that someone has set up and on the air waves without permission? Is that it? It plays regular music, mostly 50's, 60' 70' and lots of Elvis songs also.
But is not affilated with any broadcasting network and so is that why it's "underground"? I thought only colleges had those and were allowed to or something. Any ideas? wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:50 am 
Yes Wanda I think there could be " underground radio" why do you know of any :wink:? I would Love to know! FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Wanda June Hill wrote:
Caught her just at that moment when she was about to pull something look-like her dad.
He was "in love" right to his toes with that little baby girl. she wraped him around her finger for sure and his heart too.

It is an absolutely beautiful drawing of Lisa Zey! :D Wanda I so agree with everything you said here. :D I thought the same thing-Zey amazingly captured that "caught in the act" look that we have seen on her dad's sweet face before too :wink: :P and she was most DEFINITELY wrapped around her daddy's loving heart. :D Like Sue, I too wish Lisa and her family all the best. :D I know her father will be with her wherever life's path may lead her. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:50 am 
Site Admin

Thank you Sue! :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:42 pm 
Site Admin

:D :P

Page 3 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3