It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: LISA'S BLOG ON BABY NEWS..poor girl..
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Confirmation under the gun.

After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant.
Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight. Starting with a London publication and then New York and Chicago all writing false defamatory degrading stories about all of the dark possible reasons I could be putting on weight. The US tabloids have been calling all day wanting confirmation on all kinds of insane theories.
They couldn't wait to find out if my weight gain was because I was just overeating, in which case It would be open season and they can do the old following in her fathers sad and unfortunate demise story again or less interesting for them and probably much to their dismay, I could just be pregnant and therefore have a legitimate reason for weight gain at which point they should probably wipe the saliva off of their fangs and put them back in their mouths or they may expose the black little souls that they are.
Now that things are confirmed, hopefully they can stop all of the harassment and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets.
It is unfortunate that I couldn't have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances.
How they have handled themselves with this has been nothing short of irresponsible and disgusting.
Pardon my seething contemptuous tone but ladies, You KNOW if you were pregnant and you felt you were expanding uncontrollably by the moment as a result and the worldwide media started badgering and harassing you for it, plastering you everywhere in an unflattering light, you would be mortified as well.

Sincerely,
~LMP

Poor child..how upsetting for her..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

YEA!!! LISA!!! 21 GUN SALUTE!!! I LOVE the way she can tell 'em all where to go!!! The blood runs true! I wish her the best and that they can be happy for the rest of their lives!

Like daddy said, "They look for way to shoot ya down an' if they can't find any-they make some up!"

I have always dispised the general run of the press-and it hasn't become any better over the years. Now days, they are all just "dogs" looking for something to "roll in"- even if they have to make the "pile" themselves. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

GREAT NEWS, ANOTHER LIGHTFUL SOUL COMING TO MANIFESTATION IN OUR LIFE-TIME!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY PARENTS! :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda Viola wrote:
GREAT NEWS, ANOTHER LIGHTFUL SOUL COMING TO MANIFESTATION IN OUR LIFE-TIME!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY PARENTS! :P :P

AMEN dear Amanda!!!! :D :D

Wanda June Hill wrote:
YEA!!! LISA!!! 21 GUN SALUTE!!! I LOVE the way she can tell 'em all where to go!!! The blood runs true! I wish her the best and that they can be happy for the rest of their lives!

Like daddy said, "They look for way to shoot ya down an' if they can't find any-they make some up!"

I have always dispised the general run of the press-and it hasn't become any better over the years. Now days, they are all just "dogs" looking for something to "roll in"- even if they have to make the "pile" themselves. wjh

You said it all perfectly right here Wanda my dear friend!!! :wink: :P :D She is jus' like her "little daddy" in so many ways and he can be proud!!!! :wink: :P :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:54 pm 
That Ya Girl You Give them What For! I think she as seen what her dad had to go through, I Wish Lisa Much Happiness! FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:18 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
.......Lisa: you go, girl! Good for you and I'm sorry you've had to put up with all this c*** from the press as your Dad did before you but well done for saying what you have done and there are many on your side including all of us ELC ladies who would willingly give you our support and blessing! Your Dad must be smiling that big ole grin by now and so very proud of his "Yeesa"!!! :D

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:22 pm 
Site Admin

WONDERFUL NEWS! Yes, Lisa...always the HONESTY comes out with her! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:57 pm 
I AGREE, AND I LOVE HOW SHE PUT IT TO THEM STRAIGHT!!!!

It seems hardly any celebrities have the nerve to talk like this. I love how she rose above the status quo.

And I second the 21 gun salute for another Presley in the world! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:11 pm 
Right, Sue! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:52 am 
Site Admin

:D :D :wink:

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]