It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: New message from priscilla
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:36 am 
Pharaoah

March 21, 2008

Hello Everyone!
Thank you for all your encouragement, support and well wishes.

Yes, I was just as nervous as everyone else and I'm relieved that the first week is now over and all went well. I think the anticipation mounted in the green room while waiting for my time to perform, it was quite overwhelming. All that said, the experience so far has been very good. Everyone is a delight to work with. The professional dancers are fun, full of mischief and very supportive to all. I can see how disappointing it is when one is voted off...a real bond and friendship is formed among many.

I'm happy that we have completed the Foxtrot. Wednesday, the very next day following the ladies initial dance, I had my first rehearsal with the Mambo. This is a very different dance from the Foxtrot: it has lots of movement, it's very fast, and a lot more fun. A real challenge! don't stop watching...my partner Louis always has surprises, he continues to challenge me.

Love,
Priscilla

p.s.. Don't forget to vote :-)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:27 am 
Site Admin

Thanks so much dear Lindsaygirl for posting Priscilla's thoughts on the dancing competition for us! :wink: :D It seems like she's enjoying herself and she has done a good job with her dancing so far too!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, Pris is doing very well on the show! :) She looked good out there and like she was really enjoying herself!! :D :D Sweet Sue, the last name of the lady who is deaf is Matlin. :) Marlee is doing a great job too and it is so very inspirational to watch her just as you said my friend!! :D :D Kristi Yamaguchi is proving to be a really great dancer also!! :D :D I'm really enjoying watching this and can't wait to see what happens next!! :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:29 am 
Site Admin

You're certainly very welcome my sweet friend!! :wink: :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]