It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: question
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:53 am 
Flame

Hi,

I have a question. I was wondering what you thought of Lisa's marriage to Michael Jackson a few years back.
Just curious...;)

I read that alot of people thought it was a joke...
I personaly don't. They divorced too, I think because of all the people around them, and lifestyles. But apparently did remain friends, since I have seen photographs of them together after their divorce. :)

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:06 pm 
Site Admin

From what Lisa has said about their marriage, she did care about him and thought he cared for her also. Lisa had met him when her father was alive, Michael is soft spoken, very spiritual and unique in ways similar to her father's ways and both had that highly charged career thing around them. Apparently from what has been public knowledge, she and Michael talked by telephone several times after her father died, and perhaps Michael comforter her in being much like her daddy in thought and even deed as Michael is very charitable and as I said, he read similar books that her father read and spoke about. I think the bond grew over time and Lisa needed to feel safe and sheltered and he provided that for her at a time she was "a ship without a sail" sort of... I have to believe wht she says about it. perhaps she would have not done so under "normal" circumstances but again, when we females think we are in love...you know how that goes...it's do or "die trying". Some guys tend to be that way also... her daddy being one of them. Lisa seems to have a good way of thinking about it all, and if she can look back and remain friends, well, more power to her. And if she thought she could be of help to him, then and now, why not? Her father kept ties open with various relationships and his ex wife as well... Lisa is a chip off the "old block" perhaps.
The bottom line is she's happy and she can have a "clear" heart about it all.
Can't beat that. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:47 am 
Flame

Hi Wanda thank you for you answer. :)
I think they were a comfort and help to eachother in their time together.
It's nice to see how things happen for a reason. Michael was accused back then of something he didn't do, I'm sure. And Lisa was there for him.
Lisa loves helping people, wanted to be a wife and take care of the family.
She's sweet. And Michael was her comfort, like you said.

That makes a marriage special and meaningful, even when it comes to an end. Getting dicvorced is painful alot of times. It's rare to see ex's stay friends....
Forgiving and seeing the good as'well, instead of only the unpleasant times of a relationship, and believing both tried, in their own ways is not a sign of the weak, but the stronger ones of spirit.

My mother and father were not the best of friends for a long time. My mother didn't like being around my dad, felth uncomfortable with him, and was I guess still mad. But then two days ago, they were sitting on a sofa together. Watching a film of my father rehearsing with his band. It made me smile.

I thought this was a rather dumb question to ask. But I like looking at people's relationships, and how they grow from it, or not...
I learn from it. I never believed in marriage, but Im kinda changing my mind. Even though it may or may not last. It's an oppertunity to grow...
And to practise unconditional love...

Bye bye, and thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:59 am 
Sun Dial

I thought this link might help as Lisa is telling Oprah herself about all that.

http://www.divshare.com/download/4248634-fb1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:53 am 
Rainbow

I ALWAYS FELT IT WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT , AND A WAY FOR HIM TO GET CLOSER TO ELVIS MUSIC.

JOE KREIN
WWW.ELVIS2001.NET
ELVIS LIVE AT SAHARA TAHOE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:29 am 
Site Admin

Could be some of that on his side, but I haven't a clue about what he thought etc:... and Lisa's version is what she wants to be "out there"- but you could be right Joe, who knows for sure would be Michael himself and he "ain't talkin'" - I wouldn't either if in his "shoes"! He still has them in his control, doesn't he? Probably needs that money now-
wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]