It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 2 girls for Lisa Marie and her husband Michael
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lisa Marie gives birth to twin girls: Lisa Marie Presley has given birth to twin girls, Star has learned. The 40-year-old daughter and heir of Elvis Presley had her babies on Friday, Oct. 10, at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

Her husband, musician Michael Lockwood, 47, was by her side "the whole time," a friend of the family tells Star.

Lisa Marie’s two older children, Riley, 21, and Ben, 16, from her first marriage to Danny Keough, were also present for the twins' arrival.

“Lisa Marie is mom to four now! She’s feeling good, a little tired too,” a friend of the family tells Star. “She is so happy and Michael is ecstatic. He’s wanted to be a dad for so long. This is his dream come true.”

The birth went along without a hitch. “There was no drama. The babies are healthy and beautiful. Ben was seen pushing them down the hall in their cart and cooing to them,” the friend says. (News, Source: Star Magazine/Charmaine Voisine)

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:07 am 
Jule it was said that Lisa was going to have a Boy and a Girl, and she picked out the Names Gladys Love for Elvis' Mom and Jessie for Elvis' Twin Brother But I still wonder if Lisa won't still name the Twin Girls the same Names, I guess we well have to see. :D :bouncy: :bouncy: O HAPPY DAY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:16 pm 
Site Admin

CONGRATULATIONS to Lisa and Michael on their 2 new sweet and precious bundles of joy!!! Image :D :D :bouncy: :bouncy: :love: :love: Also my congratulations go out to big sister Riley and big brother Ben on their 2 wonderful new baby sisters!! :wink: :P :D It was so sweet to read how Ben is already getting into his role of "big brother" by pushing them down the hall in their cart! :wink: :P :D :love: Needless to say, I believe our dear Grandpa Elvis is just giddy with glee right about now!! :wink: (A) :P :D :love: I can't wait to see what she names them either dear Julie, and think that it would be so wonderful if she kept the original names she picked out. :wink: :P :D What a beautiful way to honor her "little daddy" and his sweet Mother! :D :D :love:

I just thought this picture was perfect in light of Lisa's precious new angels!! :wink: :D :P :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:58 pm 
Pharaoah

Aww congrats to Lisa and Michael, Elvis would be so proud :D, I bet he's looking down on those little angels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:34 pm 
I just read on another Group I'm in, that Lisa has Named the Twins, Finley and Harper! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for letting us know about what Lisa named her precious baby girls dear FairyTale. :wink: :) I wish she would've stuck with her original choices of Gladys and Jesse though as "Jesse" could've been a shortened form of Jessica which is also a pretty name. :wink: :) :roll: Not quite sure what to make of these names that she or she and Michael did choose though, :? :roll: but as long as everyone is healthy and happy then I guess that's what counts. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 pm 

According to her
representative she had
the babies on October
7, a Tuesday, by C-
Section at 2:46 p.m.
Sorry I misspelled
Finley. One baby
weighed 5 lb. 15 ozs.
and the other one
weighed 5 lb. 2 ozs. I
looked up the names in
my names book and both
of them are listed as
boy's names. I do know
that when there is a
weight difference like
these twins, sometimes
the doctors will go
ahead and do a C-
Section because it
means that one twin is
getting more nutrients
than the other which
puts the smaller one at
risk.
As to why she named
them Finley and Harper
only she knows at this
point and it hasn't
been reported yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:53 am 
Site Admin

Thanks so much for posting this additional info. for us dear Di! :wink: :) Can't imagine why Lisa or Lisa and Michael would choose boys names for their little girls?? :?: :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

i don't like the names. these are boys names IMO but ofcourse these are their choices and well I will get used to them too I guess.

Harper I can keep in my mind but Finley I keep forgetting :lol:

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:49 pm 
Sun Dial

I felt bad in another post about the Hmmm I put after disclosing their names. Now, it seems I am in with the general consensus here as far as the names go. I guess it's one of those Hollywood things.

At least she didn't name them orange and pear or something really out there like some of the Hollywood people do.

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next