It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley Tell All
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:18 pm 
Pharaoah

LISA MARIE PRESLEY and mom PRISCILLA PRESLEY were in Los Angeles Friday night for a 40th anniversary salute to ELVIS' 1968 Comeback Special -- and ET was with them for the scoop on all things Presley, including their latest thoughts on Lisa Marie's pregnancy, tabloid coverage on it, and Priscilla's upcoming stint on "Dancing with the Stars"!

Arriving at the event in a plunging black jacket and leopard patterned scarf, Lisa Marie looked buoyant, but she confessed that even she is not impervious to the tougher parts of pregnancy, namely being "tired, exhausted, moody... other than that I'm great! I'm actually doing quite well. It's not as bad as I'm teasing!"

Last week, however, the 40-year-old singer and mother of two expressed considerable frustration over tabloid speculation about her weight -- scrutiny which prompted her to announce her first pregnancy with music producer MICHAEL LOCKWOOD.

"Yeah, it was pretty gnarly," Lisa Marie told ET. "That was an unexpected attack -- assault … To have somebody sitting here, taking photographs of you that are really unflattering, you don't really know anything about it, and … [tabloids putting] it in some weird, unnecessary, unhealthy, bad light was what sort of crossed the line."

Will this stressful experience set the tone for the new album she's now writing and recording? "I don't want to make it all about that," the singer smiled. "It'll be whatever's on my mind, everyday. That's usually what I write anyway."

On a more light-hearted note, she expressed a daughter's concern over how mom Priscilla might fare on "Dancing with the Stars," the new season of which premieres live on Monday night at 8 p.m on ABC.

"She can dance. She can dance well," Lisa Marie said of her mother. "I'm just going to be so nervous. I don't want to be in the audience. I'll be in the back … biting whatever's left of my nails off!"

As for Mom herself, Priscilla told ET she's just thrilled at the prospect of becoming a grandma again. "I'm ecstatic," she said. "It's going to be nice to have a little one running around again. Just being around, just the energy."

Posted March 16, 2008 5:25:00 PM
See All: dancing with the stars elvis presley lisa marie presley priscilla presley

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/03/59631/index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks for posting Lindsaygirl. I enjoyed reading Pris & Lisa's comments. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:34 am 
Site Admin

I really enjoyed reading it too!! :wink: :D Thanks so much dear Lindsaygirl for posting this for us. :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:31 am 
Site Admin

Yes, Lindsay, thanks for posting that message. I wish the best for Lisa and the babies and Michael too. Priscilla will enjoy having them around I think-Kids make you feel "alive" and the house gets dull without their energy. Guess that's why people get pets too...

I thought Pris did really well on Dancing With the Stars...I thought she would because she is one who tries to do her best whatever she does and Elvis always said she was up for whatever he wanted to do, and that she was a lot of fun, he loved laughing with her...making her laugh etc:... He was right there tonight I just bet, wishing her well. She looked lovely in the beautiful green dress and she doesn't have to worry about her figure, it's still pretty darn good. She was very graceful through nearly all of it and though it was I am sure, a very nervous time-she did good and looked like she was having some fun too. Her hair looked good not hanging in her face and she looked very young and determined as well.
I hope that she makes it through the next round too....it was hard work...
for all of the girls on there tonight and they did good. Even the tennis player who was so stiff and awkward trying to do something she had never in her life done before. She looked beautiful and got through it well. I know I would be more a wreck and stiffer than she was! I have no sense of balance to speak of and have two left feet except on horse back- but I think I used to be a cowboy in past history.
I was happy for Priscilla-she looked beautiful. Elvis would be proud - she worked hard and looked good showing off what she had learned.. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:36 am 
Site Admin

I posted this somewhere else on here(can't remember where now darn it. :oops: well, there goes the ol' memory box :oops: :roll: :wink: ) but Sue my dear friend since you said you still can't see the"Dancing" show, I'll post the picture of how Priscilla looked last night and the video clip of her dance for you and anyone who would like to or can't see the show. :D :D As sweet Wanda said, she did look really nice and she did do a good job on her dance. :wink: :D She actually had the 2nd highest score of the night, a 24 out of a possible 30!! :D :P I bet Elvis was right there with her too Wanda!! :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV-SRpbMk2I :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:28 am 
Site Admin

You are very welcome dear Sue!! :wink: :D

Post subject: Prayer for Priscilla
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, a friend told me that she had heard via a round about way through her doctor's nurse whom she's known for years- that Priscilla's doctor's nurse- whew!- said that Priscilla (as well as other celebrities) had a "bad experience with a plastic surgeon/botox etc; and the guy turned out to be a psyco kind of nut who did injections of stuff similiar to what is used in car oils etc; instead of botox stuff which is derivied from boutulism, probably spelled wrong but the bacteria that spoils food and can kill you-
Anyway, it works good for removing wrinkles I guess-if used correctly.
Priscilla and others, will have to have reconstructive surgerical process done to try to "fix" their faces...and that Priscilla cannot smile and has to have some kind of "fix it" done to try to remove and fix what damage has been done to her face. She was so beautiful and she still is as far as we can tell-make up can do wonders for anyone as we know. But not to be able to smile and to have her lips be so messed up-her upper one apparently is the one giving problems too. Others have the same thing going on-one being a lady who was also on a DWTS earlier show-I don't know her name. She was tall, had a good body and short light brown/blond hair....and had the upper lip thing going although it might be something she wanted??? I don't know. People do crazy things at times just to stay young looking, though most of them do it for their careers.
Anyway, we can pray for her and for the others as well, and that the doctor (?) who did these things to other humans will be caught and "have the same thing done to him only in more parts of his body than just his face-" I kind of think a bit like Elvis in this instance...I'm sure you know what he'd think ought to have the "treatment maybe doubled so it'd be paralazed or worse" I'm putting words "in his mouth" here now, but he'd probably have a "better way of putting it"....wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:41 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for letting us know about this dear Wanda. Poor Priscilla. :( :shock: I can't imagine going to a dr. whom you trust enough to perform a procedure on you that is supposed to help you look and feel better about yourself and then to find out he did something like this to you???!!!??? :shock: :shock: :( :x Yes, most definitely we can pray for her Wanda my dear friend. :)

Wanda June Hill wrote:
Anyway, we can pray for her and for the others as well, and that the doctor (?) who did these things to other humans will be caught and "have the same thing done to him only in more parts of his body than just his face-" I kind of think a bit like Elvis in this instance...I'm sure you know what he'd think ought to have the "treatment maybe doubled so it'd be paralazed or worse" I'm putting words "in his mouth" here now, but he'd probably have a "better way of putting it"....

Ohhh, I don't know Wanda.......methinks you put it all pretty well with everything you said here and I couldn't agree more!!! :wink: :D :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:44 am 
Sun Dial

I agree that Priscilla was raked over the coals by this man. She looks artificial and plastic. Did she get cheek implants? I do feel bad for her though. She was always a pretty woman and now the poor thing has a face like a painted clown. I wonder what they can do to fix that.

I have to give her credit though because if I was famous and someone messed up my face like that I don't think I could go out in public. She's got guts and I applaud her for that.

Whenever I see her on an interview you can tell that inwardly she is nervous because she always takes her pointer finger and repeatedly moves her hair out of her face. Almost an insecurity.

Pris is just one of those people nobody will ever be able to figure out.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]