It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Lisa is Enjoying Life in the UK!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

The Sun newspaper reports that Elvis’ only daughter, Lisa Marie Presley has left Los Angeles for the more tranquil climes of the Kent countryside, in England. Evidently, she and her husband recently took occupation of a stately English home worth some $12 million near Tunbridge Well in Kent, south of London.

The Sun reports that the house boasts 11 bedrooms, an indoor pool, a cinema and a sauna on a 90-acre estate.

A practicing Scientologist, Lisa Marie’s new home is very close to a former home of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard who lived in East Grinstead, West Sussex.
Britain’s Daily Mail also reports that Lisa Marie recently spoke fondly of England.

“The civility, the culture, the people and its beauty have reawakened me and have smoothed out some of my bleak and jagged views about people and life,” she said.

Post subject: Re: Lisa is Enjoying Life in the UK!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Great stuff, thanks for the information! :D Hope Lisa and her family enjoy life here in England! :D :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Are you going to go try and Find Lisa? :love:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Too far out the other side of London, would cost me loads on the train to even get to Kent so the short answer to that I guess is no! :wink: :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Oh I Understand, but didn't you say you knew someone that Lives where Lisa moved to on your Side of the Big Pond? :love:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm 
Phoenix

Kent is a beautiful part of the country, in fact, they call it the 'garden of England' - hope Lisa and family get to see some of the countryside without being hounded by journalists.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I Hope So To Marian! :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:32 pm 
Phoenix

I really wish Lisa Marie and her family peace and happiness :love:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Me to Marian! :love:

Post subject: Re: the Ophra / Lisa show today
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:39 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, Before we all get our "tails over the reins" concerning what was said (again)
about Elvis and drugs etc...let us remember that Lisa has been busy with her
new marriage, the babys, their births and now caring for them and living in another country. I do not think she has had the time to read or listen to anything
about her father in regard to Dr. Nick's book or what has "come out" in it. Like
the press here, NOTHING has been said, not one word about the big secret Elvis
kept most of his life and career concerning his colon problems, how serious they became or the fact that he was going to die --- other than the few times he himself told a few people...me being one of them, Kathy W. another, Suzy
and a couple other people I knew whom he spoke with about more serious things
than he did with me...his health and lack of it... I do not think Lisa Marie knows
the details, other than what she has known from her mother and her own memories
yes Elvis sometimes was under the influence of drugs...mostly pain killers but the man had severe pain at times, he hurt inside and out, as well as emotionally because he knew what to expect down the road...he was just trying to do the best he could with what he had to do and how he could manage to do it. He
took medications prescribed because he was doing his job, and trying to find someone who could help him with the things that were going to kill him...I do not for one moment believe that if Lisa knew exactly the truth, she would not defend him publicly and come out and say he was not just addicted to drugs.
It was a medical necessity.
I am a bit bum med the Ophra took the lead in saying he was drugged etc...
and that he had "13 lethal drugs in his system" when in fact he did not have...
he had traces of several but they were from past medications, he had ONLY
the necessary drugs to keep him alive in his system. He did not die from a drug
of any type, he was constipated, his colon was completely blocked from top to bottom, he still had the barium stuff he had swallowed days earlier to have an ex ray made of his body, and it was still in the colon, Dr. Nick was upset to see that, he had no idea of how badly that colon was until the autopsy, no one did.
There were no mri machines to look and see, ex rays did not reveal the horror
story either. Nothing did until they cut into it to see. Elvis was dying and had
been for weeks, slowly, painfully and surely at the sun rise. He knew this,
but he hoped someone would help him through medical means...but it was too late. He could not have a total colon removal which would have got rid of the
toxic poison his body was dousing him with inwardly, but it would not have helped much because back then they did not have the medical knowledge to do a total removal and have good results following that for the patient. Elvis refused surgery because he was afraid it would help and he wouldn't be able to
get out of his house again...and he wouldn't be able to perform at all. I do not think Lisa knows these facts that are now out there- she has not be here, she may not want to deal with it anymore as she was still dealing with Michal Jackson's death - all over a gain. Whatever, please remember, she has been through hell...twice actually. I wish her well, and hope that she will one day soon, revisit her father's problems and look at it from his eyes as well as those
of the ones who hollar drugs killed him. They did not-AND they did not save him either.
Thank you for reading through this...I do rant on...it just hit me very hard and
I had to say something, as usual. bye, wjh

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next