Post subject: Ben and Elvis!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Do they Look A Like or Not?

Image :hug:

Post subject: Re: Ben and Elvis!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:16 am 
Site Admin

They do, and he is a good mix of his mother and his grand father...I see both very strongly in his features and eyes... I hope he has a great life with out all the
crap that went along with his grandfather- from the press I mean, and those who
can't stand to see anyone do well in life or have talent they could never possess.
Thanks for posting those pictures...good selection kid,
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Your Welcome, I thought you would see Elvis and Lisa in Ben's Looks. I don't know if you have heard that Lisa had to Fire your Staff in England, because of Telling things to the Tabloids over there. I have posted it here, if you get a Chance to read it. :love:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:12 pm 
Rainbow

Thank you Rose Lyn for these pictures. Yes its so true Ben seems to be a mix of his mother and Elvis don't know what his father looked like but the Presley genes seem to be dominating. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I will have to find a picture of Ben's Daddy so you can see him, but I don't think that Ben or Riley look like their Dad. :love:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:24 pm 
Owl

here is a picture of Danny, the of Riley and Ben and I don't think they look like him at all

The presleys and beulieu genes most be strong cause for me, Ben looks a lot like Elvis and Riley looks a mix be beetween Elvis and Priscilla, but looks more like priscilla.

Here is Ben

and Riley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Rachel my name is Rose-Lyn, it is So Nice to Meet You and it is So Wonderful to Have you here at ELC. Thank You for finding the Picture's of Ben and Riley's Dad for White Bud to see, I have always said myself that Riley looks like Pris. and Ben like Elvis an neither like Danny. So there is a Whole Lot to Read and do here at ELC, so Please Enjoy. :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:24 am 
Rainbow

:hello: Thank you Rachel for posting these pictures. Riley looks very happy to be with her Daddy as did her Mother. It's so nice to see the family growing and expanding, Elvis must be so happy. :bouncy:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:29 pm 
Site Admin

Rachel, Welcome to ELC! :hello:
So glad you were able to register and post...for a while there people couldn't get on even after registering. I guess that got fixed at last-
better late-than never. I know we have a lot of readers and I am sure some of them tried to get on...I hope they try again.

Thanks for posting the pictures of Ben and family members...he certainly has
a lot of grandpa showing up at this age. Elvis would love that! And he always had a soft spot for little girls (as well as big ones) as we know. He'd be thrilled with the twins and probably be moving in with them or having them move in with him a lot of the time!
Wjh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:55 pm 
Owl

thanks for the welcome, but I'm register in this site for years, just I didn't post that much but now I will try to writte more cause I love Elvis and reading about him and his family, my name is Daniela and I'm from Chil, I have 24 years old and love Elvis since I was 15 :D .

And i find so sad that Elvis couldn't spent meet his grandkids, he would be so proud, plus he loved kids.
I think he would be amazed by the way they looks cause in fact they look like they could be his children with Priscilla, I said before that Riley is like priscilla not only in looks but she has the same mannerism and talk like priscilla,in fact she said that in personality she is more like her grandma, very sweet person.
While Ben looks like Elvis and in the next picture he does the same gesture that Elvis did in one pic.

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next