It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: No Regrets-Preview from Lisa Marie Presley!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is my kings speech I am no where near the end If i s-s-s stutter sorry I aint heaven sent I'm living my life up and yeah i've been down you know i feel your pain cause i have done things wrong but i aint turning back, got my dad looking down on me knowing i did all this on my own.If i do die before i wake at least that i could proudly say i made mistakes but i held on to my faith.

Cause when i look in the mirror i dont even recognise myself, I've got the heart of a winner but looking back on me as someone else, No regrets, No regrets, No point in crying over yesturday ey, No regrets, No Regrets cause we aint even seen the best of days.

Oh woah woah woah, oo na na na na ni

I came from nothing, Just a kid in Memphis, so people give me shit if i make mistakes, If i could die before i wake at least that i could easily say i made mistakes but held onto my faith!

Cause when i look in the mirror i dont even recognise myself, I've got the heart of a winner but looking back on me as someone else, No regrets, No regrets, No point in crying over yesturday ey, No regrets, No Regrets cause we aint even seen the best of days.

I'm free to be what ever i wanna be, i'm famous call me Gallagher because i'm not someone from Shameless all the papers and the pages try to cop me off, i've been victimised by the public so when you feel like theres no more, and nothing left but the rules you've broken..No regrets no turning back, pick up yourself and say "I'm just being me"

Picture that will be put on this First Single of Lisa Marie's New 2011 Album!

Post subject: Re: No Regrets-Preview from Lisa Marie Presley!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:45 pm 
Site Admin

Great girl, daddy's baby gets it! Love that photo also, she's okay...he'd be so proud he would HAVE to keep that shirt unbuttoned - Where he is now, he's very proud of her and pleased with the kids also. I hope she has great success and that her album goes solid gold faster than a lightning strike.

Thank you for posting the lyrics Roselyn!
wjh

Post subject: Re: No Regrets-Preview from Lisa Marie Presley!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes I Bet Elvis is Tickled Pink about his Baby Girl and all of those Grand Babies! :P :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]