It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lisa Marie Presley not planning to send twin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:16 pm 
Flame

Washington, September 20 (ANI): Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa Marie has revealed that she is reluctant to send her twin daughters to school.

The 44-year-old singer admitted that she planned to delay her kids induction into the nursery until the sisters are five or six years old, claiming "that's the age they start (school) in the States."

"I am reluctant to send them to school. I just don't want to shove them off so early... I'm stunned when I see the age range (kids begin education in the U.K.)," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling BBC Radio 2.

"I understand working parents need to do it, but I don't want to lose them that quick.

"I'll go crazy when they all go to school as I won't know what to do," she said.

Presley relocated to Britain after the birth of her daughters Harper and Finley in 2008, and insists that she loves to live in the English countryside with husband Michael Lockwood. (ANI)

Source: Yahoonews.com

Post subject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley not planning to send twin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Liliane, I can Understand Lisa Point very Much. I myself was never Blessed with Children, but I never started Kindergarten until I was 6 years old because of how my Birthday Fill, and Agree that Kindergarten is enough to be the First School Grade to Start. Like here in Virginia it is a Requirement for Parents to start their Children in Pre-School at 4 years Old, and they go All Day to me that is way to Young. Like Like Kindergarten when I went there were 2 Kindergarten Classes one in the Morning and one in the Afternoon, but here Where I live they go to Kindergarten all Day. I don't think Kids have enough of a Chance to be Kids, and I know since Lisa's older Children are out on their own. She will Feel very Lost when the Twins Have to go to School! :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]