It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Priiscilla Presley as the Wicked Queen in London
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:09 am 
Flame

Priscilla Presley is gearing up for her first ever panto, and it seems she's enjoying the experience.

The ex-wife of Elvis will star as the Wicked Queen in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at the New Wimbledon Theatre later this year, and new pictures show Priscilla looks positively evil in her costume.

The dress is quite revealing for the 67-year-old, as she makes use of the big split in the front of her red dress to stick out one of her toned legs.

She follows in the footsteps of Dame Edna and David Hasselhoff, who also appeared at the theatre in previous pantomimes.

'I have heard such wonderful things about British pantomime,' Priscilla said.

'The script is hilarious, my costume is sensational and I can't wait to get started and give the people of London my Wicked Queen.'

Priscilla recently spoke to the Sunday Times Magazine about her rocky relationship with her daughter Lisa Marie, that she says stems from the legacy Elvis left them with.

'I have to admit we've both had problems with men over the years. We've both made some bad choices. And maybe it's because we both still live with the shadow of Elvis.

'What I mean is, any man who comes into our lives has to understand that being with us can be overwhelming. The whole world is always watching.'

However, the two have since made up and are now closer than ever.

'These days, I'd call Lisa Marie my best friend. I think that being a mother herself helped her to understand that, throughout those difficult times, I was just trying to do what was right for her.

'We've been through so much together: personal problems, family problems, relationship problems. That pushed us apart for a long time, but finally we've found each other again.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z27fwghQdr

Post subject: Re: Priiscilla Presley as the Wicked Queen in London
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 pm 
Flame

Priscilla Presley Sings Elvis!!: Filed under the 'too-ridiculous-to-be true' news section.

The Wicked Priscilla Presley is to enter the panto spirit this Christmas by performing one of Elvis’ songs on stage in London!

The former Dallas star has been persuaded to sing in public for the first time as she makes her stage debut as the Wicked Queen in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Wimbledon.

“I was shying away from it a bit. But the more I was told about panto, I thought, ‘We’ll have fun with this’. The song, I’m not going to say what it is, does fit the part,” she said. “Lisa Marie is a singer, her dad, obviously… but the world needs to know I’m not a singer. It’s not serious, it’s just having fun.”

Presley, 67, said she had known nothing of pantomime which is not performed in America. “It’s all very new to me. But I’m getting prepared to be booed and have things being yelled at me.”

(News, Source;SantasWicked Elves/ElvisInfoNet)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]