It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Lisa and Elvis Dute to be Released!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I Love You Because' Lisa/Elvis Duet to be released: Lisa Marie Presley will world premiere her new video 'I Love You Because' an emotional duet with her late father Elvis on CMT and CMT.com on Thursday, October 18th during the 8am - 10am ET music hours. At the suggestion of renowned producer T-Bone Burnett, Lisa recorded the Elvis song in August for the 35th anniversary of her father’s passing. The video was only intended to be viewed by some 25,000 fans in attendance at the 35th Anniversary Concert at the FedEX Forum in Memphis, but following a warm reception by fans, Presley agreed to share the video with CMT.
Now the single 'I Love You Because' will be available for purchase digitally beginning October 16th, and the full video will be available on iTunes on October 25th.  Additionally, Lisa Marie announced she will hit the road for two weeks in November in support of her new album "Storm & Grace," starting November 1 in Tunica, Miss. and ending November 17 at Carnegie Hall in New York, NY.
The video for the track was a personal project for Lisa Marie, in which she introduces her four children as the continuation of her father’s legacy. Lisa Marie Presley’s four-year-old twin girls Finley and Harper, as well as her son Benjamin (19) and

daughter Riley (23), are featured in never-before-seen family photos, along with Lisa Marie and Elvis.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]