It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: You Are Never Alone!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

El'vis - 7/13/06

When I was a little boy, sometimes I would go off by myself to the creek. My mama told me not to do this, but when she was working or busy with something at home, I would sometimes go to the creek. One day, after it had been raining and the creek was still full and rushing fast, I fell in. It was a narrow creek and not over my head, but the currents were strong because of the rain, and it pulled me under. I thought I was dying and I felt very peaceful. I saw this beautiful man and he similed at me. I asked him in my mind if he were Jesus, and he said no, but "Jesus sent him to watch over me." I was suddenly kind of spit out of the stream. Don't know how I got out, really. I came to think of that man as my guardian angel. I saw other "Shining Ones" later, but I saw him again also several times, and I knew he was special to me. He met me when I crossed to the other side.

From that experience in the creek, I knew then that there was no real death and I felt a peace in my soul about it. I longed to be there -- where "my friend" lived, but he told me he was not time yet and that I still had "much to do" in this lifetime.

We all have our "friends" on the Other Side who watch over us and are always there for us. I want you all to know that. IT IS REAL. I make this promise to you. I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU, whomever calls upon me, when you are ready to come through the Light into the Eternal Realm. But you also have other friends there you will never meet in this life. Some have never incarnated into a physical body and others you have known in past lives, but they are your dear family. You do not have to wait until the end of your current incarnation to feel there presence and comfort.

IN FACT, WE ARE ALL YOUR FAMILY IN THE LIGHT!

This I have learned since I have been here (where I am now): Don't ever feel lonely. It is such a waste of time. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]