It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Gathering
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

Maia: Elvis what is the reason for our gathering here and your communication with us...not only through me, but in different ways, through several of us (and more to come, I feel)?

Elvis: I lived my life as "Elvis" to bring LIGHT into the world. I now know I succeeded according to the plan I had written into my akashic record before I was born. I know now, that I did not fail in this. I also know that in my current "being" it is the time in your world for me to quicken many in a way it was not time to do when I lived as Elvis in your realm. The core group that is coming together on ELC is a sphere of light - a point for the expansion of what I offer now to the world. What I offer is not MINE. I do not claim it. Yet is IS me as much as it is yours, as any human being's who opens to the HEART LIGHT within them!

There is no "grand plan" that must be put into action here. The most sacred things are like seeds growing in fertile soil, lifting to the light and watered tenderly by God's Love. You...all of you who care to join me in planting these seeds, are the gardners of our small garden patch. A garden that will blossom and grow, reflecting the greater GARDEN OF GOD.

Allow what will happen as an unfolding of the rose. It will occur step-by-step. Do not pull at the shoots to make the plants grow faster. Yet continue to water the field with your care and love...not just for me, but for ALL. Love everyone and everything. You do not have to do it perfectly...only persistently.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]