It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Angelica - Lisa Marie
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:29 pm 
Site Admin

Wanda wrote me in a personal e-mail:

...he was calling her "angel Lisa" Later on, Pris told him to not to call her that because she would think it was her name-and she was not Angelica! Which is what he had wanted to call her-so I gathered that she had "signed off" on that one but he liked Lisa Marie as an alternate choice...I am sure- to please his wife. He was looking for just the right name...one that would "fit" her...and using numerology to find one. I have never looked up her name or his choice...so have no idea now, what the difference would have been.

Elvis: Angelica is Lisa Marie's spiritual name on this Side (Numis'OM). She will know that and claim it when she joins me here. While I did not realize it consciously when I chose the name, I felt deep in my heart her "angelic" qualities which she tries to conceal under a rough exterior. Angelica / Lisa has a big heart and many inner feelings and a 7th sense which she most often does not follow out of fear that he is not true, or that she will not be in control of her life if she allows deep intuition to guide her. However, as she matures, so her inner being is coming to the surface more, and will continue to do so.

One may have many "Spirit names" but only one is the name there soul chooses to carry in the etheric for long periods of time. It will eventually change, but only when the incarnating soul is ready for a different counter-part on the Other Side. Sometimes souls choose to carry their soul names into incarnation. But had Lisa done so, she would not have fared well, for I was not there to guide her into maturity and help her understand the vibration she would have carried in her being with the name. Lisa Marie is better for her present life circumstance.

Maia: What about people who change their names (feeling guided by Spirit to do so) as I did?

Elvis: If it is done from true guidance this is good. It means the soul is ready for the new vibration as yours was. I was born with my soul name - "El'vis Aaron." Rhama Azul holds the vibration of a Master Teacher. It is my service, but it is not my soul name, as is El'vis Aaron.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]