It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:24 pm 
YES THEY SURE ARE SUE, AND I WOULD PROBALY HAVE TO DO IT TO! :D FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I would probably write something on the wall too. I bet the city of Memphis doesn't mind really because it's a part of history and contributes to the legend. I'd have to remember to bring a pen in which the ink does not wash off. I don't know what I'd say yet. Will wait to see what the moment brings. Of couse, I have to get there first!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'll have to think what to write, too. Because Laurie, you KNOW that we'll go there. Don't you? 8)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Amanda, I do believe one day we will go to Graceland. :D I'm sure of it. Circumstances now are bleak for me to go but that doesn't mean it will always be so tight. I feel like God can make a way when there seems to be no way. As the song Elvis sings says, "All things are possible if we only believe.".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

What I feel Laurie, is that we open an inner space for it, focussing clearly the intention, clean of doubts or fears, and means come, like manna from Heaven. :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for "adding" your wish for it to be, Sue! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I would also like to go!!!!![

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Welcome on board, Christine! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:23 pm 
Site Admin

I want to fly along, I'll hang on to someone and keep my eyes shut -fear of heights- I want to go upstairs, find the red phone and hold it in my hand...he used it to talk to me and I didn't even know that he had a red phone-he gave us one but didn't say he had one like it. Secretive-can't keep a secret-yes and no...some things he could keep locked up forever! And did. And I want to see his books too. I love books, and so did he...he handled them alot, I liked to touch them, see if they smell like him still- would bet some of them do, especially those that ended up "sleeping" with him when he fell asleep reading with them all around him. Maia has one that the dust jacket has some of his blood on it-his nose bled he said. I thought she ought to have it, a bit of him was really on it.... I have one that looks like coffee stains and another that I wondered if it were tear stains as they were like drops and he smeared them wiping the page off. It's a Bible...the stains are there.
Some things still make me cry to look at and read. But then I cry over wounded animals too...even little lizzards that I've tried to save and couldn't. One lived for quite a while and I thought he'd make it but when I turned him free I found him all dried and dead a few days later. Guess he just couldn't do it on his own. One of the cats had mauled him a bit and I healed his wounds outwardly but maybe not inside. It would sit on my hand for a long time and just look at me-and eat what I brought for it too. Bugs, little worms etc:...and would come out of it's hiding spot in the acquarium hospital when I came up and tapped on the top. Knew I had food. Live and learn, better to let wild things just go the way they will...
Anyway, I want to see and touch something I will recognize and pick up feelings from. I too, have a broom and am called Wanda the witch by several people.....for good reason, I'm told. Oh my, it's almost Halloween - I better get that broom ready! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

OMG!don't know what to say..to be able to touch something that still have "him" on it ,what a privilege..would make me run around the universe millions of times for sure..
and those creatures..how happy someone can understand how and why I can cry an ocean for a little creature, the less loved ones specially..I can fight with nature for their lives..well it's broom season now I see :lol:

For a heavenly cause

Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next