It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:P :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:30 pm 
Sun Dial

Yea me aswell :)
~Natty~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

I would be more than happy to try and pick up some extra copies for those who might want one who don't have a way of getting one. :D Nothing would make me happier than being able to share the joy of Elvis especially during Christmas--a Holiday he truly loved. :D Just send me a message or let me know here. :)

Last edited by MaryInTheMorning on Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:47 pm 
Sun Dial

That would be nice :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:23 am 
Site Admin

Hi everyone!
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but I was out of town for a few days and I didn't get back til late Monday afternoon and I've just been trying to get back to my regular routine again(hard to do when you haven't done it for a few days-lol! :wink: ) and also trying to get ready for Thanksgiving. Sue, I'd be more than happy to find out all the info. for you and then you can feel free to pm me your address. :) Natty, I'll be happy to do the same for you and anyone else who would like to take me up on this offer. :) While I was gone I truly felt Elvis's spirit with me(long story-I'd like to share it with all of you but not sure which folder to put it in??) and I am more than ever looking forward to doing this for those who would like me to!!!! :D Just pm me or post here. :) Happy upcoming Holidays to everyone! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:22 pm 
Site Admin

Hi everyone!
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this posting, but my little girl has been sick and combine that with problems that I've been having with my in-laws and due to the latter reason, my sanity is about half gone. :P Anyhow, I wanted to ask a quick question of anyone who was wanting me to send them one of these TV Guides. Since there is apparently 4 different pictures on these CD's, if there is a particular or specific one that you'd really like to have, please by all means go ahead and either pm me or let me know here and I'll do my very best to make sure you get that specific one that you'd like to have. :D There are different websites where you can see the 4 different pictures on the CD's. A couple of them are EPGold.com and Elviscrawler.com. :) Now, as for feeling so close to Elvis's spirit while I was on my trip---My friend and I went to Branson, Mo. and we saw a couple of different shows while we were there. One of which was called "The Spirit of Christmas" starring The Osmond Brothers which now officially only includes Jimmy, Jay and Wayne(but for these special Christmas shows Merrill is also performing with them). Merrill is an EXTREMELY spiritual and wonderful man who also knew Elvis. During this show, the Brothers sing the song "Friends Are Friends Forever" and something very special occurred one time when they were singing it. :) Let me back up a little bit. As I already shared with you guys, I was feeling really down and missing my Mother alot during this timeframe right before we left for our trip to Branson. I was also feeling down because due to having a daughter with autism it's really kind of hard to have much of a social life. Not that I would trade her for ANYTHING in the world mind you(the words from "Mountain" come to me when I think of my little girl"my reason for living-my pride and my joy" :D ). However, due to all of the many challenges, struggles and demands that go with it, it is really hard for either me or my poor hardworking husband to do much socially. This trip to Branson was a rare and special treat for me! :D Little did I know how rare and special it would turn out to be. :) During our trip, my friend and I met and got to know 3 of the nicest, sweetest loving women all the way from the UK. Now, they bought their tickets in the UK for this show long before my friend and I did here in the U.S.. Yet we somehow managed to be sitting right next to each other during the shows we saw. :shock: Now back to that beautiful song. During "Friends", all 5 of us joined hands, united in friendship from across the seas, singing and swaying to the music and during the crecendo in this song where there is a key change we held our hands up high in the air and THAT'S when I felt Elvis's spirit . :D I could swear to you that I could almost see his beautiful, sweet, smiling face right in front of me during that precise moment bathed in beautiful white light and hear his tender, loving voice saying"friends are friends forever honey and here are your true forever friends." :D Does that sound dumb to you guys? It was such an overwhelming moment in my life and typing it up here now is bringing many happy tears back to my eyes(sad ones too since our newfound friends are all the way in the UK). It actually also brought tears and smiles to Merrill too when he saw it as we were sitting in the 2nd row. :D I just really feel that Elvis played a special part in bringing these special friendships into my life at a time that I REALLY needed it as our UK friends care for Elvis too. :) Sorry this was so long guys, but I really did want to share it with all of you because I feel that you guys can really understand the love and friendship shared during this time thanks to our special guy. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Readind your post has been really touching, MaryInTheMorning. I'm glad you shared it with us.

I'm sure Elvis was there with you, making himself present so you could be certain that he is there to help you along. He and many others too.

Best wishes for you and your family.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

Mary, I'm sure that he was there- sounds like something he would be part of and was a part of his wish, to be there for everyone who cares about me. I believe.
Thank you for sharing that with us. I hope that your little girl will have a new beginning and be opening more to life very soon. I knew a lady who had a little girl with that also, and on her 14th birthday she suddenly began to laugh and smile and want to be with other people, doing things...her doctors thought it might be due to a harmone change in her body chemestry. She graduated from school with honors, she has gone on to having a job where she works with inputting numbers alot and is an expert at that position...loves the repetition of it she told her mother... She still has not ventured far out in life but is so much better than when younger-at that time she sat and stared out the window alot, had no contact with her family and wouldn't eat except in her room with the door shut and often nothing at all. She was not speaking much either so she was pretty withdrawn though she didnt really want to be that way-she couldn't get out, she said. Then one day it changed like all at once they said. There are so many children with that condition these days-it must be something in the air, the water or food or something? I pray they will discover the whys and wherefors and make it better soon. It is NOT anything the parents do or have done, they do know that. Best to you and for your little girl. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be picking up the TV Guides in the next couple of days so anyone else who might want one still has time to either post here or pm me and let me know. :D It truly is really starting to feel alot like Christmas to me in my heart and in my soul and I would like to thank ALL of you here at ELC for helping to inspire that feeling in me!! :D Holiday love to all!! :D

Post subject: so touching and also hope shines through
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

There is so much in the post to think about that it will stay with me for awhile. I have a cousin who has a son who is 11 and who is autistic and he and his wife struggle to understand, but they see him as a gift and they know that one day they will understand why this special baby/now a child was given to them to love and to care for no matter what.
You have had such a heavy load to carry and yet you can offer to find copies of Elvis covers from TVGUIDE to send to friends. That is the true spirit of love and giving that was Elvis. You are entrusted with the trials and tribulations that too many individuals will not or can not cope with in their lifetime. Elvis, I am sure, is smiling because he knew you needed to feel him there and you were willing to accept the treasure he was giving to you.
Your "mountain" is giving to you just as you are giving back. The spiritual feelings that you described sound like the Elvis I have read so much about and I am so glad that you were able to experience what you did while on your trip.
Bless you and your family each day,
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next