It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:42 pm 
Site Admin

I want to thank you all so very much for all of your kind and loving words of support and encouragement regarding my sweet little girl. :D I love her more than I could possibly put into words(if it helps put it into perspective I feel the same way about her as Elvis did for his little "Yessa" :) ) I can't begin to tell you all how VERY greatful I am to have all of my friends here at ELC and I am so happy to be able to share the beauty, love and joy of this special time of year with all of you!! :D Picking up the Elvis TV Guides was just a way for me to help try and continue the love, friendship and light that was so beautifully shown by a very special guy we all love!! :wink: :D I want to wish all of you God's many blessings throughout the Holiday season and the upcoming New Year! :D I truly feel that Elvis will be touching each of our lives in a special way during this time of year that he so loved!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:05 am 
Sun Dial

MaryInTheMorning wrote:
I want to thank you all so very much for all of your kind and loving words of support and encouragement regarding my sweet little girl. :D I love her more than I could possibly put into words(if it helps put it into perspective I feel the same way about her as Elvis did for his little "Yessa" :) ) I can't begin to tell you all how VERY greatful I am to have all of my friends here at ELC and I am so happy to be able to share the beauty, love and joy of this special time of year with all of you!! :D Picking up the Elvis TV Guides was just a way for me to help try and continue the love, friendship and light that was so beautifully shown by a very special guy we all love!! :wink: :D I want to wish all of you God's many blessings throughout the Holiday season and the upcoming New Year! :D I truly feel that Elvis will be touching each of our lives in a special way during this time of year that he so loved!! :D

I really loved the disc you sent me Mary :)

There is something special for you on its way but because of its weight I had to send it vis sea mail so it might take a while for you to get it ...

Take care : )

Page 2 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2