It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 5 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Great pic Maryinthemorning! :P Elvis does look like he's really happy & enjoying himself. I wonder if it actually is from a scene in the movie or if the camera was still rolling between takes?

Here is another pic from The Trouble With Girls. Elvis is surrounded by kids and balloons. Just seems so fitting and natural for the real Elvis as well as the character he played in the movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I have to add how much I like the song "Follow That Dream". Elvis sings it perfectly with his beautiful clear voice, the music is upbeat and fun, and the message is one we all need to have sink down in to our souls. We all need to follow the dream of our heart.

Me, too, Laurie!!! Heard it over and over when I was young!! And great message, too!! :D

Thank you all for the lovely pictures, and Wanda for your comments, which we all like so much!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

And Laurie-Elisia, your MOVING avatar is very special!!!!! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena wrote:
And Laurie-Elisia, your MOVING avatar is very special!!!!! :D :D :D

Thank you Christine-Sarena. I only wish it were a little bigger. I like yours very much too. Your avatar pic of is one of my favorite pics of Elvis. The close-up of his face, with that gentle yet intense gaze to his eyes reflecting the love within his soul, and then with that gorgeous shade of royal blue shirt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Fantastic avatar, Laurie-Elisia! :P :P

Thank you also for the pics, friends. These days I have a friend of mine visiting me and we have been viewing Elvis concerts and special scenes of some of Elvis' films. One my friend found excepcional has been that one in the motel, from Wild In The Country.

My friend (42) liked Elvis from childhood. After the last two days with me talking openly about the real Elvis in all dimensions, she is vibrating in love and understanding about his sweet, sweet soul. Till next sunday when she goes back to Barcelona, we'll talk a lot more about him, I'm sure. She has now the intention to buy Elvis music for her mother too, after seeing the effect he has on my own mother. Besides, she intends to use Elvis' songs, specially If I Can Dream, in her class with difficult students in the high school where she teaches sacred geometry, golden proportion included (the frecuency in which Elvis voice vibrates, with its terapeutic resonance).

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:20 am 
Site Admin

Yes Laurie, that moving avatar is great! He did do that in King Creole-he was throwing a kiss to the "ladies of the evening" across the street calling to him. I was thinking to day about what he did as I was leaving the suite in Vegas and he was about to go to his bedroom for the night... He was standing in the doorway saying goodbye to some guy and when he saw me he saluted and blew me a kiss and there he is throwing that kiss on your avatar. I loved the smile I got with that kiss, so natural and so him...unaffected. He looked so great that night-his hair in his face, pajamas on, barefoot and one toe bandaged. Linda was with him and already gone into the bedroom area. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
n her class with difficult students in the high school where she teaches sacred geometry, golden proportion included (the frecuency in which Elvis voice vibrates, with its terapeutic resonance).

Amanda, what you tell about your friend is very interesting. Can you explain more about the "golden proportion" and how you (?) found out that Elvis' voice vibrates in that frequency!? Thank you! And best regards to your friend!
How nice you have such friends to talk to (not only on the Forum but sitting right in front of you!! :D )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I loved the smile I got with that kiss, so natural and so him...unaffected.

What sweet and precious memories you have, Wanda :roll: ....I can envision that scene in my mind, but I would prefer to have witnessed it actually like YOU!!! :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena wrote:
Quote:
n her class with difficult students in the high school where she teaches sacred geometry, golden proportion included (the frecuency in which Elvis voice vibrates, with its terapeutic resonance).

Amanda, what you tell about your friend is very interesting. Can you explain more about the "golden proportion" and how you (?) found out that Elvis' voice vibrates in that frequency!? Thank you! And best regards to your friend!
How nice you have such friends to talk to (not only on the Forum but sitting right in front of you!! :D )

Dear Sarena,

I have been trying to find the article talking about golden proportion and Elvis' voice for about two hours and I'm sorry, but I can't find it. It talk about a medicine team in some USA University, that had many testimonies about the cappacity of some voices to heal. They investigated Elvis' voice and found out that he arrived at some points in his songs, to the Golden Proportion.

The Golden Proportion is one that creates harmony, may it be in the proportion of how a room is built, the notes in music, how a garden is designed... The Golden Proportion is found around the Cosmos and it's considered a sacred formula.

The investigators found out that Elvis voice produced the physic effect of relaxing the donought-shaped muscles around the heart, thus enhancing healing and wellbeing.

I'll try to find more about this.

About my friend -Montserrat is her name, Montse for friends- she cried sofly a lot these 4 days she has been here with us, just recognizing the soul Elvis is/was. She understood inmediately his masterhood, the quality of his energy and that HE WAS A PERFECT MODEL for anyone of how to bring spirituality to this reality, how to manage to bridge the two realms and how to express it in deeds but, most of all, creating resonance. It has been a wonderful experience for me to witness how that precious woman opened to Elvis, rendering herself to him, in such a amazing way, taking him as a guide for her own path.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

This just a very little bit of what can be found about the Golden Proportion:

Divine Proportion: (Phi) in art, nature, and science Autor Priya (book)

http://goldennumber.net/

http://www.crystalinks.com/sg.html

(The Parthenon is a classic example of Golden Proportion. I remind you that in another lifetime, Elvis was Pericles, who inspired and guided the building of the Parthenon.) :wink:

Page 3 of 5 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next