It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, please do share with us Julie what White Noise 2 is like and how Elvis is treated in the movie. Since White Noise involves communication with the dead, it makes me wonder if Elvis communicates with someone???

I finally saw White Noise 1. Elvis is not in the first one. I thought the movie was suspenseful and eerie. And for the most part I liked it, but was disappointed in the ending.

Post subject: Elvis on TV in August
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:22 am 
Sun Dial

I know TVLand is supposed to have an Elvis movie on every day in August at noon (eastern time, I would guess). How convenient -- 31 films, 31 days in August. Hopefully the concert films will also be shown as I gather they will put on concerts, TV appearances, etc. I need to go to TVLand.com and check it out. I know there is something on July 26 in Honolulu dedicating a statue of Elvis at the site of Aloha From Hawaii. (They've done this at other TV landmark sites.) So this is an honor for Elvis. :D I'm anxious to see what else they will show.

Usually Turner Classic Movies and AMC will do some movies on his birthday and/or August 16 each year, so we'll see if they have something as well.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]