Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I love Linda, she is such a kind person

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:42 am 
Site Admin

I do too Alna. :) She does seem very sweet and you can tell how much she truly loved Elvis. :D Thanks so much Sue-Lenora for sharing this really great and informative interview with us. :D I had no idea of Linda's extensive songwriting abilities or that she had written for Whitney Houston, written the song for "Pretty Woman" or the theme song for the '96 Summer Olympics either. :o An amazingly talented, beautiful and sweet woman. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Sue I feel the same way you do. It seemed like Elvis cared about her so much that he didn't want her to "have to" (as it seems like he was looking at the situation at the time) stay around him while he was so ill :( I too wish he would've just let her stay and continue to show how very much she loved him but I guess Elvis thought that by her doing so it would have caused her MORE hurt than by "breaking her poor little ol' heart" as I think he said to Wanda. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:14 pm 
Site Admin

Very true. She loved him. He loved her. He couldn't bear to see her heartbreak, look into her eyes when he knew he was going down hard and no one could prevent it. I wish he had gone to someone who could help his emotional problems be sorted out, to get him squared away with what he had done, been and become-but he didn't. I guess it was the way it was supposed to be-he said that many times, he chose the way. Linda was so good for him for so long, thank the good Lord for bringing him an angel when he needed one the most. He wouldn't have made it as long as he did otherwise. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Thanks, Wanda and what you say is so very true too but I believe the Lord brought Elvis another angel in the form of a lady by the name of Wanda June Hill, ie YOU too!! :) 8)

AMEN Sue-Lenora!!! :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]