It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:57 pm 
Site Admin

FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH (as to how it may integrate or not into your belief system) I received many years ago that the real "Merlin" (Myrrdin) was born on the Isle of Man, and that Elvis's soul was both Merlin's SON and his grandson (in other words, as Merlin's son he placed the seed - died and was re-born as his own son).

Further, not long after I had received this, I got a letter (in the days before e-mail and internet) from a man living on the Isle of Man who called himself "Merlin the Magnificent" - he didn't claim to be the actual Merlin, but was sort of an eccentric, jovial New Ager. Thoth told me that this fellow was actually one of the five souls of the realy "Myrrdin." Apparently at times, souls can "layer" in incarnation.

I wrote the fellow telling him this, AND telling him about Elvis - the story of his being Merlin's son and then grandson. Well, the guy writes back saying that he MET Elvis on the set of Spinout, as he was a friend of Deborah Walley's and he was in show biz in some small capacity at the time.

When Elvis found out that "Merlin" was into metaphysics he wanted a "reading" from him - PRONTO! But "Merlin" had to leave town and it never happened! Now it REALLY gets interesting when we go back to the "story" of Elvis as the real Merlin's son and grandson.

According to this akashic perspective, Merlin had sons (and one daughter) by 3 different women. The mother of "Elvis" wouldn't let him see the boy and turned the son against him. BUT when he was born as his grandson, they were able to meet and connect, but never to the degree that wanted to. So Elvis meets Merlin again and what happens? Elvis WANTS to connect deeper with him, but it doesn't happen.

INTERESTING, HUH? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Very much so, thank you for sharing this with us, Maia!

From my side, too, Maia!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow! (And I missed your post, Maia, the day you posted it! :roll: ).

I loved to know about that connection between El'vis Aaron soul and that of Merlin-Thoth.

I recall by Thoth's record through you -and I incorporate it as true- they met before when El'vis was one of the layered souls of Ptah, then brother-in-law to Thoth in the ancient Egypt. I remember also when he was Sequoya and met Thoth as Haiawatha. I wonder how many different lifetimes they shared and which ones.

It's beautiful to understand how souls tend to work together in many of their lifetimes, being at the service of humanity's evolution.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]