It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:53 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much dear Wanda for the additional information you gave about the concerts Elvis did for the hotel employees. :D Like you said---that IS a nice guy-being willing to do that, making sure everyone on stage got paid but not even getting paid himself. So like him and his beautiful and giving heart. :D Just wish so much that he wouldn't have had to deal with Parker and all the problems that he caused with some of his musicians not getting paid. :( That and knowing that poor Elvis was being kept so isolated too just breaks my heart. :( Yet he was good hearted enough to not think of it like that like you said Wanda. Truly an amazing man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:44 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
However, I feel that El'vis had accepted this would be in his lifeplan, that it had been planned and had decided and chose to incarnate in this lifetime, knowing that he would experience all these things for the betterment of all mankind and so that he could bring many to the Love of the Lord?!

I believe you are right my dear friend. :) That is exactly what he wanted to do---try and help as many people as he could experience the amazing feeling of God's Love just as he had. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

MaryInTheMorning wrote:
Rainbow Light wrote:
However, I feel that El'vis had accepted this would be in his lifeplan, that it had been planned and had decided and chose to incarnate in this lifetime, knowing that he would experience all these things for the betterment of all mankind and so that he could bring many to the Love of the Lord?!

I believe you are right my dear friend. :) That is exactly what he wanted to do---try and help as many people as he could experience the amazing feeling of God's Love just as he had. :D

Image Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:46 pm 
Site Admin

You're very welcome dear Sue-Lenora. :D :D

Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2