It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Matell Produces Elvis And Priscilla Barbies
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
News from Matells Toy factory! The company that is well known for his Barbie dolls announces a new product for june. Around that time, an Elvis & Priscilla couple will hit the shelves. There are no pictures available at this time. It's not the first time that Matell uses Elvis as an inspiration. A while ago, they released a 'Barbie Loves Elvis' box.
Source: ElvisMatters / Updated: Feb 27, 2008

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:47 pm 
Thank you, Laurie!

These may very well grace my collection. :lol: :wink: I passed on the Elvis PEZ dispensers (did you see them?) but my daughter will be ecstatic about these- they'll be hard to pass up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:02 pm 
Site Admin

My thanks to you also sweet Laurie for posting this information for us. :) I kind of feel the same way that you do dear Sue about the dolls, but however methinks that my daughter would like them too so for now I guess you can cast me as "undecided." :wink: :P :roll:

Last edited by MaryInTheMorning on Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:39 pm 
Sue, you just made me laugh with that answer. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

Oh my goodness my dear friend---I was not offended in the slightest bit by what you said dear angel!! :wink: :P :D You were not at all presumptuous, merely just stated how you feel that 's all and you are more than entitled to your feelings sweet Sue. :wink: :D As a matter of fact, you got a giggle and a smile out of me when I first read it too!! :wink: :lol: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:15 am 
MaryInTheMorning wrote:
Oh my goodness my dear friend---I was not offended in the slightest bit by what you said dear angel!! :wink: :P :D You were not at all presumptuous, merely just stated how you feel that 's all and you are more than entitled to your feelings sweet Sue. :wink: :D As a matter of fact, you got a giggle and a smile out of me when I first read it too!! :wink: :lol: :D

Same here! That was my reaction exactly. I agree that out of respect for this great men it behooves us all to be very discerning in our purchases. I salute you for keeping to a high standard, Sue. And while I admit the dolls might look silly as the key idols of my Elvis shrine, I can't seem to help myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:26 pm 
Oh I hope it was obvious I was kidding up there. I just thought an Elvis shrine with these dolls in the middle made a funny sort of picture to imagine. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:09 am 
Site Admin

Yes it does dear Trish!! :wink: :D When I read what you posted above, I had a really good giggle over the thought of it!! :wink: :lol: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:17 pm 
Oh that's good. Whew! :D Thanks, Mari.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:13 am 
Site Admin

You're very welcome dear Trish, and Sue my sweet angel please know that you have no worries either hon!! :wink: :D :P Everything you wrote was just fine and brought such a smile to my face as you always do!! :wink: :D :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]