It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:37 pm 
:lol: Thanks Sue I Love that Part of TTWII! I have to make believe everytime I see that one Little Girl with the Glass is me, because I would be crying so hard if Elvis ever took my hand like he did hers. Then if he reached down to Kiss me like her and like she did didn't want to Let go of him, some one would of had to Shook me Lose! :lol: :love: FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:56 am 
Site Admin

Me 3 and my thanks to you also Sue my dear angel for posting the link to this great video for us!! :wink: :D The whole thing just made me smile and giggle--especially when he asked that last woman if she wanted to "get serious or just play around a little bit!!" :wink: :P :lol: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:15 pm 
I just had to say that if Elvis ever took a hold of me that way and the way Elvis Smelled with that Cologne he wore, that Wanda said would stay on you for a long time. I wouldn't have Allowed anyone to touch me until I took my Clothes off and put them in a Plastic Bag so I could preserve that Smell! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

:wink: :P :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:46 pm 
:D :wink: Yes Indeed we All Do! :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Meant in the very nicest sense of the words, we seem to have a one-track mind, don't we?!! :wink: :)

It certainly seems that way Sue my dear like and one-track minded angel!! :wink: :D :P :lol: Even though this may be the case, after reading what you said above, I clearly heard Elvis precious little sqeaky snicker that I love, followed by his wonderful one-of-a-kind laugh and then saying in that incredibly soft and beautiful voice"It's ok. So do I." :wink: :D :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:20 pm 
:lol: I just had a Thought come to my mind, if Elvis could have been here with us in ELC. He would Defintly Know that he would have his Hands Full with Us Gals, :lol: and I know I for one would have been so Very Glad that Elvis and know one else could see how Red My Face would get, when Elvis Turned on His Onrey Side. :lol: I would expect that Elvis would say the very same thing. Because I know he got Embarsed To! :lol: :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:28 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
I love this too, yeah can't you just imagine?!!! :D :lol: :)

Yeah I definitely can "fer sure" Sue my sweet angel!! :wink: :lol: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:19 pm 
Pharaoah

Aww cute video, I love the look on Elvis's face when the second girl started crying, he was dying to laugh :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:44 am 
Site Admin

Yeah it sure did seem like he wanted to laugh dear Emma but managed to just let out a little giggle and flash that ever so cute understanding grin on his handsome face!! :wink: :P :lol: :D :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]