It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:24 pm 
Peacock

you're welcome.
Yes, when it comes to Elvis it’s always seams to be about money. If anyone close to him, like Lisa and Cilla cared enough to defend him……………..
I hear other fans say they are ready to read and learn as much as they can about him. Many say it’s time to take off the colored glasses and see the real Elvis. Yes, I agree that he was a man who had faults and made mistakes. But the more I read these ”tell all” books written by his girlfriends, ”lovers” and so called friends of his I realize none of them actually agree with each other. And I wonder why? Many say that people experience. That may be true, but most of the tell one version of the story now and when you go back 5 years or10 years you’ll see they have told a completely different story abut the same event. And that include even Cilla.
I know Lisa loves him even to this day. But when it counts she does absolutely nothing. Neather does her mother. It surprises me that when ever something “wrong” is written or said about her Cilla is ready to go to court……….but she’ll let people walk right over Elvis!
I don’t want to sound like I hate Cilla. I respect her for giving Elvis the most precious thing he owned, his Lisa. And she did help saving Graceland. But not by herself. She did that with help of the fans and Elvis himself. Think about it, it was the fans who started the vigil candle light and kept going year after year even before Graceland was open to the public. She just saw an opportunity.
Back to Dr Nick. He was using Elvis from the start. Ironically I heard his book is coming out august 2007 :roll: :evil:
Love, maral

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]