It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Why Southerners Love Elvis
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks for sharing, Wanda! That's so good to hear such positive rave reviews about On Tour going round the country and progress that Elvis is treated at last with the respect and admiration he deserves! :) :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I'm So Happy to Hear about all of these Postive Response's, and Especially after a Way Over Due Time that People are Finally Realizing Why Elvis Looked the way he Did on that Last Concert. I Truly Believe it is the Lord that is Taking the Blinders Off of People, and getting People to See the Truth. I have Ordered the DVD of the Remastered On Tour, and I can't wait to see it! :D :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Will be here to order very soon and then I can't wait to get my copy! :) :hello: :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Good For You!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :love:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yippee! :) :D :P :hello: :love: :hello:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I Ain't to tell this on this day, but I have News Paper from Memphis on my Computer and they had comments from some Local People in one Section about Elvis week at GraceLand. Some were very Good, but some I couldn't Believe that were so Jealous and Spiteful Towards A Man that did so much Unconditional Good For that Town! :cursing:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I do understand your feelings sis, please do believe me! Unfortunately there are some who are always going to be antagonistic towards Elvis and I don't understand any more than you why that should be; Elvis cannot be hurt by all of this as he is safe in the Lord's hands but it is us, the fans who now suffer when comments are aimed at Elvis so we have to offer up prayers for these people that God will open up their hearts and minds to see things from another perspective? take care and loveya, Sue :hello: :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I So Understand in what you say, and You are So Right. I try and not read stuff like this, but sometimes I still do. So I have to try Harder to Stop! :love:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I hear you that it's easier said than done sis! But I always feel Elvis gave all his music and all he did for us out of a desire to help make people happy; sometimes the world encroaches in on us and says we 'must' believe or read these horrible things about the people we love that are famous but it's only because they lack something like this in their life and what they don't know they fear? ie The way we love Elvis and how much etc, perhaps they have NEVER known love like that in their lives, who knows?! :) :hello: :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: What you have said is Probably Right, but what gets me is how people won't try and find out what they Believe by Reading Books that knew Elvis. Are really True, they would just rather stick their heads in the sand and Going on Believing the Same Stuff.

Page 2 of 4 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next