It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: the prime minister of japan at graceland
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:12 pm 
well i'm from Chile and i'm glad that the visit of the japan's prime minister at graceland were covered but all the media here i saw on BBC , CNN and CNN on spanish it was great plus he look like a real fan of elvis and lisa marie look great and really happy there when the prime minister sang love me tender and I can't help falling in love plus he look really happy there and said his dream was came true and priscilla showed i think his wallet for what i see and they had lunch together , i noticed that priscilla or lisa marie pay attention to Bush but they were polite with him and his wife but i read in an old magazine that lisa marie didn't like him that much and she said she didn't vote for him but i think Elvis would be really proud of this visit to his home.
About lisa marie pregnant i don't think she is , but sometimes she touch her stomach or put her hands there.
Also i always noticed that lisa marie even when she is a grow up woman she need her mother there cause when the president and minister arrived you can see that lisa took her mother's hand and hold , And she always do that to find i guess support .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:08 am 
I PUT MY COMMENT ABOUT THIS IN THE PHOTO SECTION! THANKS! BARB!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]