It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: DAVID STANELY INTERVIEW!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:18 am 
I JUST SEEN ON THE INSIDERS CLUB THAT DAVID STANELY WAS INTERVIEWED SOMEWHERE, AND EVERYONE ON THE INSIDERS ISN'T VERY HAPPY ABOUT ALL HE SAID AT ALL. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT IF DAVID GAVE ELVIS SOME KIND OF MEDICINE HE DIDN'T NEED TO TAKE, AND IF THAT COULD HAVE CAUSED HIS DEATH. THEY WERE ALSO SAYING THAT RICK STANELY HAD BEEN PASSED OUT ON SOMETHING, WHEN IT SHOULD OF BEEN HIS TURN TO TAKE ELVIS HIS MEDS. HAS ANYBODY ELSE ON HERE HEARD ABOUT THIS, AND WHERE DAVID WAS INTERVIEWED AT? BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Rick Stanley does say in his book, Caught in a Trap, that he (Rick) was passed out on Demorol tablets and that when Elvis needed his third medication packet he wasn't around so Aunt Delta gave it to Elvis. Then he says later a private nurse gave him more sleeping pills.

One thing to keep in mind about his book is that though Rick admits Elvis did have health problems, he believes most of Elvis' health issues resulted from drug abuse. Soooo......it's clear Rick was not aware of the extent of Elvis' health ailments which were far worse than anyone around him knew, including Rick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:35 pm 
NO THEY JUST FIGURED IT JUST HAD TO BE DRUG ABUSE!! :x BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

Well, Wanda and I feel that Rick may have been a bit more involved accidentally in Elvis' death. Wanda saw him ON CAMERA just moments after the news cameras got to Graceland tht fateful day, running around saying, "My God, I killed him, I killed him!" Then Joe Esposito grabbed Rick and pulled him off camera.

Wanda is the one who actually saw this, so my version is second person telling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:59 pm 
JUST LIKE RICK THINKS HE CAN HIDE BEHIND THE BIBLE NOW, IT SAYS IN THE BIbLE YOUR LIES WELL FIND YOU OUT! barb!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]