It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Elvis' influence in the world in the next 30 years.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I would like to propose that we reflexionate about:

How we personally imagine could be Elvis' influence in the world, the next 30 years? And, how we would like it to be?

Let me start:

I think that the truth about Elvis will expand in many ways (some ways we already know). People with social influence, may get in resonance with him and follow his trend. People like artists, politicians, etc., forming one "field".

The "web" of Elvis fans will grow too, enlarging the possitive "field"
that already is working on. One field will feed the other. Elvis will be seen as an icon, yes, but this time more complete, more understood.

Lisa Marie will be active in this process.

How about all that?

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:06 pm 
WELL ALOT HAS ALREADY BEGUN, LIKE GRACELAND BECOMING A NATIONAL LANDMARK. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SPECIAL DATE SAT ASIDE FOR A ELVIS PRESLEY DAY!, AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE MEMEPHIS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT RENAMED THE ELVIS PRESLEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. I HOPE THAT WE FINALLY LEARN JUST WHAT WENT ON THAT DAY AUGUST 16, 1977, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE A BOOK BY LISA MARIE ABOUT HER MEMORIES OF HER DAD. FOR THE LOVE OF ELVIS! BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well I think the darker this world becomes the more the light stands out. Elvis beamed a powerful light of God's love across this world, so I think in time more and more people will come to see this. His kind of light can not be buried.

Maybe his music doesn't get the play on the radio it's once did, :( which is too bad, but people are still going to be drawn to him supernaturally, even if they don't understand why. I know that is what happened with me.

I can't speak for the rest of the world, but America is a much colder place than it used to be, and I'm not talking about the climate. Strangers don't trust each other like they used to.
So the heavenly light & love from Elvis will contrast with society's emptiness even more. . . He will be like a heavenly love magnet to many. And an example to us.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

[quote]
Laurie wrote:
Well I think the darker this world becomes the more the light stands out. Elvis beamed a powerful light of God's love across this world, so I think in time more and more people will come to see this. His kind of light can not be burried.

Quote:
So the heavenly light & love from Elvis will contrast with society's emptiness even more. . . He will be like a heavenly love magnet to many. And an example to us.
[/quote]

It's so beautifully expressed, Laurie! I just feel it like you.

Barb, I see your idea goes more by the side of justice and recognizance. A good thing, indeed!

Maybe do you agree with me, about that we are creating the condition, just projecting it with our minds?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I also hope that the truth will prevail in many issues regarding his life.

I would love to read Lisa Marie's book about her father.
Why didn't she wrote one yet. Memories do fade with time.

I would love to know what really went on at the second floor of Graceland the 16 th of August 1977

I would love to see more private pictures of Elvis, especially with his child

I would love to see more home movies of him

I would love to hear Priscilla say that she made a lot of mistakes in her marriage

I guess these are just to many, or not really :?

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Guess here we have a chance to observe how Life put us in situations where one only act (knowing exactly what happened that Ago. 16) could be based in two different tendencies:

One, of enlighting truth, for the love of truth itself. The other, impelled for strong reinvicative emotions. I think there may be grades in both and come mixed many times.

It is up to us to clarify where we stand, without judgement, calm and kindly, so we could better understand ourselves and others.

I know that "things" are not good or evil. It depends on the intention that lays under, that will make them constructives or negatives.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:42 am 
I think, Elvis` influence in the decades to come, will be positive.
The world is now moving upward and the consciousness of the population will expand slowly but surely. Elvis was far ahead of his time. He expressed the consciousness of the new and better era already.
So when understanding along with the expansion of man`s consciousness will improve, mankind will be able to realize what Elvis really tried and did accomplish in his short live-time.

Christine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Christine,

Your comment is so fine and clear, that I wellcome and appreciate it very much. Thank you.

There are so many people thinking possitive and with an open conscience about making a better world that, just realizing it, makes ourselves stronger for standing and acting according our principles. That is the strenght of a "web".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
will work outwards in ever-increasing circles like the ripple of the water when a pebble is thrown upon the surface - oh Lord, that's a bit 'profound' for me this day!

Sue, you just put a beautiful image that explains so well what many of us are sure will happen...

Please let yourself go, as profound as you want. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Sue, I can share your wish with you. 8) :P

Surprising when one see those statistics all togheter!

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next