It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: A Spiritual Master
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Another example of the way that fear blocks expression can be provided with the second chakra. Your second chakra is associated with creative energies (sex, passion, art, etc..)........forty years ago Europeans and North Americans were actually afraid of sex.....a horrible fear that kept the second chakra mostly shut. Thankfully, the spiritual master Elvis Presley (The King) was able to (along with others who came for this purpose) overcome that particular fear on a global scale. Of course, like all masters, his high vibration meant that it was very difficult and painful to live in the world as it existed at the time and he eventually succumbed to the mind and body numbing powers of alcohol and narcotics to dull what must have been an increasingly difficult and painful existence.

From "The Book of Life, Ascension and the Divine World Order" by Michael Sharp

Kudos to Michael Sharp for recognizing Elvis as a "spiritual master". However, like most not in the know about it, he assumes that Elvis simply took drugs to relieve emotional pain. Far from it. As Elvis's phone friend, Dr Harry Rosenburg stated:

Quote:
When Elvis died, they said he had drugs in him. He should have had more, the way he suffered in his last few months. With his condition, he was courageous beyond reason if that's all he had in him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:31 pm 
YES I THINK IT IS VERY GOOD YOU BROUGHT THIS TOPIC BACK UP, BECAUSE OF AUGUST 16TH COMING UP! FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

As Maia mentioned above with Dr. Rosenburg's quote, Elvis took prescription drugs for very serious health problems. But Mr. Sharp also mentions alcohol. I wonder where he got that idea? It's my understanding that Elvis rarely drank alcohol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
think Mr Sharp was just that bit off track, maybe?!!!

Way off track!! That is not to say that the stuff never touched his lips. He had a little wine or champain at Xmas and New Years and occasionally otherwise...usually no more than one glass.

RIGHT AT THE END he did tell Wanda that he was using some liquor to quell the pain, so he didn't take so many pain killers, but it was taken "medicinally" a little here and there.

I believe it was Larry Geller that told a story of how Elvis wanted to experience what it was like to be really drunk, so he asked Larry to stay with him while he DRANK. It didn't take much and he was "under the table" so to speak!

Then I heard about one more incident where he took some champain on an airplane and didn't realize that the altitude makes the stuff work stronger in the body. He got a little tight and his guys were talking about it, as they had never seen him this way before -- said he was hilarious! (it made his humor even funnier).

So he had a very LOW tolerance for alchol and in a whole lifetime to get tipsy maybe once or twice -- I don't think that qualifies for an "alchol problem."

However, that is probably ALL IT TOOK for someone unfriendly to pass the word that Elvis was a drunkard as well as a drug addict!

Last edited by maia on Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Then I heard about one more incident where he took some champain on an airplane and didn't realize that the altitude makes the stuff work stronger in the body. He got a little tight and his guys were talking about it, as they had never seen him this way before -- said he was hilarious! (it made his humor even funnier).

Just to imagine him tipsy in that situation, makes me laugh. It would be wonderful to watch! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It brings to my mind that Elvis played being drunk in "Wild in the Country". It was quite funny too, but I'm sure that the real scene in the airplane was a lot better.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]