It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Elvis' dream- 1972
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
("He is pleased, you are one." I'm thinkin' one what?

Perhaps it means God is pleased with Elvis because he is at "one" or connected well to the Lord, each other, animals, the Earth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:45 pm 
Site Admin

I think maybe that "globe of the earth" that the most likely angel lady tossed to him was related to the fame that would be world wide in such a vast and glorious way brought about by his Vegas shows and then the tours that he performed...he suddenly became known again, reached the peak of his career, was the first to go around the world via satellite and is still flying around the world every day via airwaves, etc; and he would be in awe of the whole thing-he wouldn't be able to understand at all why this would happen to him, of all people! He knew he was good looking, talented and etc: but he didn't think he deserved all the acclaim etc; because after all, he was just a man, like all the other guys and nothing special, really. You know, there were lots of guys better looking than he- he said so. My daughter is still looking for those guys...wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:01 am 
Site Admin

What a beautiful, interesting and wonderful dream Elvis had. :D Thanks so much for sharing it with us dear Wanda. :D It was so sweet to hear how loving he was towards the lady friend that was with him. :D I agree with what you and Laurie both said about the dream's interpretation, but I was also wondering if the angel lady's comment "you are one" might have had something to do with his brother Jesse in some way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Indeed a very beautiful dream! I also had the first thought similar to what Laurie expressed above! :roll:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

How wonderful to have an Elvis' dream told with his own words. Thank you, Wanda!

My first thought was that Evis was signalled the one to have the world in his hands, yet not to possess, but to transform it -it disolves in colors, which I understand as an allegory of how he was to transform its substance to colors, a representation of Light in its apparent division (f.i.: rainbows).

El'vis told Maia that his mision was to bring Light to this world and Light he brought.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: Elvis' dream- 1972
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

SORRY, HAD TO DELETE THE DREAM TO REMOVE ADVERTISMENT ATTATCHED TO IT... DARN THOSE ADVERTISING PEOPLE!

DON'T BUY FROM THEM, PLEASE. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT AS I HAVE TRIED...IT'S COMPLICATED AND SEVERAL DIFFERENT COMPANIES HAVE
ACCESS TO ALL FREE SPACE SITES APPARENTLY!

THEY DON'T CARE; CUTTING THEM OFF IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO THEM.
WANDA JUNE

Post subject: Re: Graceland
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, just wanted to have a place to say that there has been stories about how the new people dealing with Graceland and Elvis' name. They do not plan to remove his name from anything. They are thinking of putting an Amusement park near by but that it will be separate from the estate and his home. They do think that
people will come to the amusement park...which I doubt very much since it does cost quite a bit of money to get into see his home etc...but one never knows for sure I guess. Rumor had it was to be right next to Graceland on the grounds around it, but apparently not-at least that anyone can verify. I do not believe that they should put in an amusement park near it, the traffic is already heavy on that highway and people will not like the fact it will be come a vast "parking lot" et and heavy traffic. There is enough with the shops across the street, the planes and etc without adding to the traffic that is there every day due to the
people living and working in the area. I believe they will do better. wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]