It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Frequent Dreams of E
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:23 pm 
Tiger

Within the previous two weeks I have had three dreams of cousin E.

A closeness that is comfortable, but unusually clear and concise. Dreams of deceased family members for me are very few and far between. I last dreamt of Elvis in the early 1980's.

The dreams seem to be in a successive pattern which is most interesting, and each dream has dealt with my new project on Elvis and History and his enjoyment of the idea, and his welcoming the new family information that I have transcribed. The dreams are far too real: I remember every word, every deed, such as his taking my hand and thanking me for putting together the family history, and finally welcoming me into his circle.

His appearance is always strikingly clear and he is always a version of the younger Elvis. Each time I awake, I feel as though we have had an actual meeting.

I can tell you this that Elvis psychic ability is uncanny. He is able to do alot with his mind, as he was able to back then.

I am not sure that the dreams mean anything more than actual visitations, however, I have this deep sense that something bigger is in the works regarding the success of my idea--which would be wonderful! I feel that E is somehow pushing the idea. Strangely, I have just learned today that EPE has now joined the National Trust for Historic Preservation. My third dream of Elvis occurred on the night last. I wonder if he is working from beyond the scene to help me out and to pass along this idea that he would be most proud of.

Love and light,

Barbara Lee

Post subject: Dreams of Elvis
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:40 am 
Site Admin

It's great that he is visiting you, and yes, he would be pleased as he was interested in his family background and into his "past lives" background, wanting to understand why he was in that life Elvis Presley, you know. He being a Capricorn, looked into his past for his future...and you are doing that looking into family history so it would interest him still. And he would strive to help you as knowing and presenting this information to othes would help them to uderstand what he was all about here on earth. He was different, born to be so and born to do what he did-touch the masses through his gifts, not just his voice and song, but his very life that was full of giving and caring right to the end...and beyond. He had a purpose and to the best of his ability, under great odds and stress, he fulfilled it with the utmost of himself, with dignity and understanding, patience and love for all, regardless of their station in life. That is what made him who he was, a great, warm hearted loving man, called Elvis Presley. He took it up and carried it like the man he was-real, caring and determined to carry on his work...for the good of all. not just himself. Thanks for all your hard work Barbara, and best wishes to you, may your days be filled with wonder and inspiration through your desires to bring information to light. If you get any "down and blue days" come to ELC and get a lift of spirits-lots of people on here to help boost you up. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
...each dream has dealt with my new project on Elvis and History

Could you tell us a little more about this project, Barbara?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I can tell you this that Elvis psychic ability is uncanny. He is able to do alot with his mind, as he was able to back then.

I am not sure that the dreams mean anything more than actual visitations, however, I have this deep sense that something bigger is in the works regarding the success of my idea--which would be wonderful! I feel that E is somehow pushing the idea.

Barbara Lee,

From the perspective we have now, I don't doubt that what you mention above is right. Many of us are taking steps that we can feel linked to Elvis, as part of a bigger design we can't right now embrace. At least, this is exactly how I feel.

Wish you the best of the best! :) :) [/quote]

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: The Project of Elvis and History
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:12 pm 
Tiger

Thank you all for your kind words here. Maia, thank you for bringing Elvis through in a light I know he is most comfortable with.

There is a deep sadness about Elvis, and sometimes I just sit and cry when I read letters or hear him sing certain songs such as "I will leave you Softly." That song meant more to him than we know. There was a hidden meaning behind it.

The project I refer to is the idea I am working on to generate Elvis' memory to induce young people today to take interest in preserving the history and heritage of our country. Elvis would have been most proud of this for he loved history, he had alot of unanswered questions about his heritage, which also is why I have put my website together. I believe he knows what is being done, and the dreams may have been his way of letting me know he is proud.

It has long bothered me that the ex Mrs. Elvis Presley has disregarded Elvis' extended family to the degree that is obviously insulting and cruelly debasing to Elvis and to his family. I have prepared the website to show just how brave and honorable the Presley men in our family were so there could be no questions as to the remarks made against the Presley family.
As good as Elvis was, he did and does not deserve for his family name to be maligned, especially by someone he had loved and trusted.

One instance of Presley honor involves Elvis' 2nd cousin, Harold Ray Presley. Elvis had wanted to become a sheriff, owing to the stature of his great uncle, Noah, who was once Mayor of Tupelo, MS, in the 1930's and he was almost a mentor to Elvis during times when Vernon was not close by. Harold Ray was Noah's son, and he was Sheriff of Lee County, MS for quite a few years. Harold was not unlike Buford Pusser who chased down drug offenders. Harold continuously chased them down--it was his mission in life to fight drug abuse. Actually, it was Harold Ray Presley who created the DARE program that we now have in our American schools to teach children an awareness of the problem and how to avoid drugs. In 2001, Harold was chasing down suspects and was gunned down in cold blood. He was shot as he opened the door, then stepped in front of his partner so that his partner wouldn't take a hit. Harold died, but before he did, he gunned down his assailant.

My heart breaks in knowing how EPE, Graceland, and the ex Mrs. Presley
treat a family as honorable as many of our Presley men.

Elvis would have been so proud of his family had he known more about what they had done through life. He would have done something to honor the memory of Harold Ray. I am sure it would have tore him up inside.

The stories of Elvis' drug abuse are unfounded to the point that he, like Harold Ray, did not condone hard drugs. Prescription drugs are different in a sense that you take them for health reasons. The pain Elvis endured was a wonder why he hadn't been taking more presecription drugs. He had no choice.

I am so happy that all of you have come together here to present Elvis in his true light--a genuine loving individual with a deep soul. His insight reached far beyond the material and due to this he was misunderstood.

Thank you all, and Maia, thank you for this beautiful sight to honor Elvis' "inner self." He would be so happy to see this.

God Bless you all.

Barbara Lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Barbara ..I remember reading that terribly sad incident when it happened and thought he was a brave man..for the people who have mind and heart eyes,it is not difficult to see such a beautiful spirit Elvis had..as for his kinfolk,I hope Lisa could be in contact with them in spite of all the maneuvers against this.. :roll: wishing all your family the best..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject: Dreams
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:23 am 
Site Admin

I didn't dream of Elvis exactly-it was Ed Parker! He came walking up in a shopping mall-I hadn't been to one in years and took Suzy in a wheelchair out to a strip mall set up for brand name seconds etc:- but this was a big one with an upper story. He came walking up to me, I was with Starla and someone says, Aloha Miss June as he called me long ago in Garden Grove at our convention for Elvis where he came and ate all the cake!
Anyway he looked the same, with the gray/white streak in the front of his hair- (we had matching hair at that meeting in Garden Grove-it was so odd-we looked like twins ) And he put out his hand, took mine and stood there smiling. He said, "I'll be there." And I felt so warm and comfortable and "flashed" on him being on the tour we did of radio shows when we both had books out. He and his guys were there a few times-and he'd stand by listening to what I had to say, then signal he was leaving, and we talked in the waiting room a couple times. He was a nice guy, warm and easy to "read" and to understand where and why he was doing what he was for Elvis. He truly loved him, the man, not the image unlike what was said about Ed, by the mm dudes-he cared more than they-it was the image they saw most often, I guess. Ed saw the man, the little boy-he said he is an innocent spirit-with a child's tenderness. And he was that, all right. wjh It was such a short dream-but seemed to be so "full". I woke up so quickly, but I could "see" him in my mind's eye so clearly and he was so "alive"- Ed, I mean. It's a good feeling still.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda,

Maybe it's meant for you to know that you'll have all the backing you could need. I feel that this is another moment for the world to receive your book. I think that it is more attuned with a precise timing, regarding a wider need for the message it brings along. So, a lot of focussing will be centered on it. From here and from above too, I guess. Well, I'm sure.

Maybe you do feel the importance of the moment in your heart and that's why you are so nervous and you need to feel all this backing. Just let it be, Wanda. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]