It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: My Dream of Elvis and Graceland
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:10 pm 
I have had the same dream 3 times in a row,it seems like I 'm already inside of Graceland. I hear Elvis calling my name from the top of these stairs, now before I go any further. I have never been inside of Graceland Physically. So I start climbing these stairs, and when I get to the top of these stairs there is 3 doors now the doors are shut. I stand there a few minutes to see if Elvis well either come out of one of the doors or call for me again, but I don't hear or see anything. So I start going back down the stairs crying, because I couldn't find Elvis. When I get down to the bottom of the stairs he calls my name again. So once again I go back up these stairs, and every time I go back up these stairs it is always the same. Like I said I have had this same dream 3 times in a row and the dream is always the same. I just wish I knew the meaning of these dreams? :? Barb

Post subject: calling you to take the steps...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:56 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, my thought on your dream is that Elvis is calling for you to "take the steps" to your spiritual needs. Not to be afraid to step up, he said it is a "spiritual ladder" and not everyone is on the same steps...as you progress, you step up..." So perhaps this is what it means, don't fear to develope spiritually, come up, join him and learn?

That's what I thought the minute I read your message-he's calling you to take the journey into your deeper self and be spiritually aware of things that matter most. Your self-your soul-your spirit and let the rest take care of it's self for it will when you are balanced spiritually and have confidence within yourself. It's not easy, but it can be and it can happen. One just has to take the time and have patience and mediatate quietly and let your inner being come out and talk to your heart. wjh

"Be still, for I am with you, so saith the Lord, I am within and without, I am one with you." Elvis.

Post subject: THANK YOU BOTH!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:49 am 
Thank You White Swan and Wanda for your replies about my Dreams, I would love to learn and strenghten myself Spiritually, so by Elvis calling for me to step up does this mean in someway he wants to help me do this? I feel that even though I never had the chance to meet Elvis in this Life that Him and me have a Bond. Something else happened to me a while back, that has really affected me. I was in another group called Presley's Place, and the guy that was running this group was claiming to be Elvis. I was getting very involved with this guy to where I asked him to call me, now this is what is so strange I know now that this guy was not Elvis. But I really do feel lkie Elvis did call me, because my cell phone never rang it just beeped like I had a voice Message. When I went to listen to the Message, it was without a doubt Elvis. I even had my girlfirend to listen to the Message because I saved it and when she listened to the message she also said that there wasn't any doubt in her mind that it was Elvis, so I guess what I'm wondering is there a way I can find out if it was really Elvis calling me? The message he put on my phone was that he didn't use or like cell phones, the first part of his message I couldn't understand. Barb

Post subject: cellphones
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:57 am 
Site Admin

Hi Barb,

I wouldn't know if there was a way, but stranger things have happened, I guess. It could have been the guy you said thought he was Elvis trying to keep you "hooked" to him. Or something else none of us know yet. But yes, Elvis could be saying, this is the way. He was very spiritual, he read lots of great books and he started with the Bible as a child. Why don't you look at the beginning of ELC and at the site map section and go to his personal book list-maybe one will "jump out" at you and that's the one you could start with? He gave so many people, beginners you could say, The Impersonal Life, it's a little book, easy to read and very, very inspirational and uplifting and it touches the heart and soul...of most who read it. WJH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:28 am 
Pharaoah

There's nothing I would love more than to be close to Elvis, to be in touch with him. I love him so much that I'd die for him.

Don't let people take advantage of your love for Elvis.

But still, I think it is important to stay critical.
Maybe were only kidding ourselves? Maybe he's really gone?
Has anyone ever considered this? How can we be sure that there's another life after this one? Maybe everything comes to an end when we die?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:54 pm 
THATS SUE I DO KNOW THAT ELVIS IS STILL AT GRACELAND IN SPRIRT, AND I'M HOPING TO HAVE MY HEART, MIND, AND SPIRIT OPEN. TO HOW EVER ELVIS WHATS TO LET ME KNOW HE IS THERE, AND TO LET ME KNOW HE KNOWS I'M THERE TO. THANKS SUE! BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:22 am 
Sun Dial

Someone mentioned that Elvis Presence can be felt at gracelend,I am so looking forward to going there....I am going August 2008. Its going to take alot of planning but I am deffinatley going at this time.

I dont know what I am going to be like when I get there.I will probably have to pinch myself to realise its not a dream! lol...

Natalie :)

Last edited by Bloom on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Aloha Fairytale,

I believe Amanda can analyse your dream... and help you.
She surely turn to you.

Kira
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Answering the call from Kira and about your dream, Fairytale:

I agree with the interpretation Wanda gave to you. I only would like to add: It is not Graceland the place for you finding him (you go uptairs, after his calling and the three doors are closed and Elvis is not seen there). The closed doors are the entry to his private life. That's is not the place where to find him. Once you start following his voice up, it's in another place you have to search, as Wanda says, from your heart to his soul and through him, to ONENESS. The field for this is LOVE.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

OK.

Best to you too, Sue. :D

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next