Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:30 pm 
Owl

I wish for Elvis:

Love, hope, faith, peace and joy.

Kimmi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:10 pm 
I thought I would bring this back Up, because it is a very Good Question. My Wish For Elvis is to be able to be here on Earth Now so he could really see and know how mush Influence his Music is still having today, and to be able to come here to The ELC. I would LOVE For him and Wanda to be here, boy what a Book that would be. :D So we could all let him know, how much we Love and Understand the Man he is and how much his Love and Faith in the Lord, as Helped us here at ELC. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:28 pm 
Rainbow Light wrote:
I would have wished that Elvis would have the chance to know more people would have a better understanding of him

Yes that might have brought some real comfort to his heart!

I think on an intuitive level he KNEW that he had sown the seeds of awareness about his real self amongst his more enlightened friends. He trusted Wanda and Larry Geller and Daya Mata to carry his torch. He trusted Maia, whom he communicated with telepathically. And as Maia suggests, there were most likely others who realized what he was and whom he communed with in a subtle, but vividly real, way. On some level I believe he knew the truth about him would bloom in some hearts. But I agree with you Sue: it would have been nice if I got a better glimpse of that in life.

He knows now!!!!

:D :D :D

Thank you Fairytale for reviving this interesting thread. I hadn't read it before. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:30 pm 
What?! How did I write "I" instead of "he" up there?! :oops: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:59 pm 
Thanks, Sue! :D :P Sometimes when I'm trying to get my thoughts in order AND write about them at the same time, I don't make much sense. Thank you for understanding this one. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
AMEN!! I feel that now, specially as our learning and understanding about Elvis as a man has developed since we have been at ELC forum, thanks to Wanda, JoAnna, Starla and Maia would surely mean quite a fair bit to Elvis himself as to how we talk and interact with him, particularly in terms of spiritual subjects/conversations, LIFE, LOVE and LIGHT and to have everyone there at one gathering to meet with Elvis would be wonderful! :D :D

I would have wished that Elvis would have the chance to know more people would have a better understanding of him and that he'd now be able to realise just how much he is still loved, appreciated all over the world by us all and listen to our thanks, our love and see many of the beautiful writings and posts that so many people here have put on the forum and website about him, that Elvis would truly know it's him who is the MAIN MAN; the singers, the band around him; great as support, help and to be there but he's the true focus for our love and appreciation both as an entertainer and above all, a man!

BEAUTIFULLY, PERFECTLY AND WONDERFULLY said dear Sue!!!! :D :D Image You make good sense to me too sweet Trish and I say AMEN to everything you also said so wonderfully too!!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

You are so very welcome dear angel!! :D :D :hello:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:00 pm 
Sun Dial

I wish for Elvis that his mom would have lived longer and that his marriage with Priscilla would have been stronger and that they could have made a go of it.

Of course, if his mom would have lived longer I don't think he would have married Priscilla. Somehow I don't think Gladys would have approved of her. I think Gladys would of thought Priscilla was too pushy for her boy.

If he and Priscilla didn't get divorced when they did I think Elvis would have lived much longer. I can't help but thinking that he gave up on love after she left and he started to give up on caring about himself. It seems Elvis needed someone in his life to keep him on his toes. Priscilla definitely did this. As much as I disaprove of Priscilla's antics and I feel resentment when I think about what she did to him, she made him happy and he really loved her. I would always want for his happiness, no matter who he chose. If it was her, then I would be so happy for him if she made him happy and they stayed together. I wonder if she thinks she made a big mistake when she divorced him. I also wonder if she blames herself at all for his early death.

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2