It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

julie, about the the dream where you don't have passports. well just my opinion but i think it expesses your deep desire to want to go to Graceland and worries that you may not ever have the chance. Giving up the teddy bears.....these are important to you, so perhaps it represents having to come up with a lot of money to go. But you have also expressed in another post that your father doesn't want you to fly, so even if you have the money would you still be able to go.

So, that's my take. i think you have worries about not being able to go to Graceland and it took the form of this dream. What do you think julie, does my analysis ring true at all to you ??? regardless, i really do think you will make it there one day. a # of us at elc have never been there and want to go. if we all pray for each other, we'll make it there.

and as for the dreams where the 4 of you are together. i think this reveals the closeness you have with your family. and also there's some kind of meaning re the bridge. you need to stay on one side to be safe. safe from what? i don't know. is there something which could cause friction in your family and which should be avoided??? don't know on this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

julie, i do remember you telling me about this Naomal fellow and that you were suspicious of his intentions. It could be that staying on the safe side of the bridge had something to do with him. You have this line drawn in your mind so to speak that you must not let this man get too close to your or your family. You appear to be wary of his motives.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]