It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 5 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Clearly there is pressure in my life to go and do as I always have done, what is expected of me, but my heart is quietly whispering another way I think.

And El'vis is encouraging you to go your own way! :wink: :P

Thank you girls for your appretiation. :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had a dream last night where I was visiting another town, staying in a hotel. I didn't know at first the reason why, but then as the dream went along, I realized it was because I was in town to see Elvis. My friend wanted to see someone else, so I went to see Elvis by myself. I got to standing right next to & in front of the stage. I remembered that Elvis liked the gals to act like ladies, not greedy & rude, plus I'm a gentle soul at any rate so wouldn't have been the vicious type anyhow. So there I was, Elvis in front & above me, with a red scarf in hand to give to someone. I hoped it would be me. Then guess what --- the dream ends! I wake up before knowing if I got the scarf. Shucks!

I did wonder, with the scarf being red, if that was some kind of clue to what Maia is doing for Mari's healing. Could it be a sign that I need to continue giving Maia spiritual support in this area? Perhaps Elvis wanted to give me the scarf to help Maia & Mari, but then why didn't I see the finished story in the dream? I mean it ended before I knew who got it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie-Elisia,

I feel like this dream is more about looking for approval and recognizance than anything else.

In it, you go out from your place to look for it without knowing it (you are in another town and in a hotel). It seems a hidden impulse, hidden to your own awareness (at first you don't know what you are there for). It might mean that at "home" you don't get it -approval and recognizance. Don't forget that we are the ones to do that through love and without judgement; it doesn't have to come from others.

Your friend goes to see someone else= I think it's yourself that uses the opportunity for other interests. Maybe she is going to relate with someone as equals. Elvis is upon the stage= in a higher position in relation with you. He may give or deny. You give him the "power" to decide on you. You "know" you are a fine person, but you need confirmation.

The red scarf was given to Maia, who you know was greatly accepted by Elvis. Red is a color that is related to the heart. If you would receive the red scarf, it could mean you deserved Elvis' love, thus Love in general.

Why was the dream interrupted before you could know if Elvis gave the scarf to you? Maybe because it is so meaningful to you that you were ansious about the end and simply eliminated it.

Probably it could be commented much more in deeper detail, but I think this interpretation may be a base for reflection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Amanda for providing such a deep an interesting interpretation. I will have to chew and reflect on it. It could be that I was questioning whether Elvis would find me deserving of the scarf/love and that I was afraid I might not get it; hence I woke up too early.

Since I posted the dream, though, it's like I can see Elvis in my spirit giving me the red scarf. It's like he wants to give me the scarf and the scarf seems so real to me; like I can almost touch it. I know this will sound strange to some folks, as if I'm just imagining things, but a real peace has come over me today, a peace I haven't had in a while. It's like the awareness of loving acceptance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
It's like the awareness of loving acceptance.

Yes, I can undersand you have such a strong feeling, because I believe you have had this experience at some level of your being.

I wish Elvis and you are as ONE accepting and loving YOU/YOURSELF -'till the end of time. :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

I read all of the things from our "translators" and agree with what they have said-one must "die" or "kill off" our old selves and ways in order to be reborn to a new existence on earth and in the after life. I think this is true of what the dream was about, take life more lightly, look at it from the lighter view, little things are not important to worry about, accept and renew the lighter view and renew your own spirit. Elvis never seemed to know or care to know what his schedule was exactly-he didn't have to of course, but when asked, he'd give a guess and then say he'd get back to you and usually did...if it involved having to get tickets as it was tough to get them in that last few months/year. I wish I could have seen his reaction when he discovered we all had been sleeping on the sidewalk out side the arena ticket office to get tickets! I think his jaw dropped to the floor-he sucked in his breath and didn't say a word for a few seconds...then stammered...and seemed very nervous and unhinged that anyone would do that-especially US!
In your dream he is showing you how lighthearted and free you could be if you didn't take things seriously all the time. Let the little things fall away and like he'd say, "Don't sweat the little stuff...it'll go away sooner or later any how."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:07 pm 
Site Admin

I got the book by Linda's friend and read it-it's easy to read and told in every day style...like talking to a friend. I got it for the pictures-which are in color though there are only a few. I have seen them before in black and white. I was surprised to see that he did indeed get rid of the mirrors and the entire room was red and gold mostly with the carpet being "blood red" as well. And then when it was "made over" there was more gold added to the walls in the from of design. I was kind of surprised to see all the red-but he said it was an energy color and it warmed the heart and it inspired the spirit. He also said when the lights were out it was "black" but not the "scary kind of black" so maybe the gold gave it some "life". His bathroom was interesting as I had seen that picture in black and white-and there were all the over the counter meds he had-alkaseltzer and etc: and it wasn't all precise and neat-but then I imagine that he had a "place for everything" and it had better be there.
His shower was unique-he had mentioned having it done some years before and said it was stone...but didn't say brick -it was dark so "scum" didn't show and I thought that was funny-he was Mr. Clean though-and it was so dark looking, like a cave. He had those florrecent lights that were his night lights that burned all the time-so that took care of his "long armed, green and uglies" that might sneak up on him in the dark. I knew he had that big bed, but that was from when he had to sleep as a kid on a narrow cot sized bed and he always wanted one that his feet didn't hang off and he could stretch out and be totally on the bed. Of course when he got it, it came out that he wanted it because he could have 3 or 4 women in it with him and have plenty of room. He was still miffed about that piece of "journalizm" when he told me about the size of his bed. He had so many beds-and they were all kingsized or bigger in all his homes...he bought the place in Palm Springs for him, Pris and Lisa to get away from the one in LA and that one had a king sized bed also. Still, he loved to go to Graceland and "sleep in my own bed" which was where he felt the most comfortable. It shows the piano in his office-he had an organ up there later on-one of the new modern ones and then had them lug up a piano too? I don't know, maybe it replaced the organ? Or he moved it to another room when he had the place renovated again.
Have no clue. I think there used to be white carpeting upstairs-maybe worng but I've seen pictures of whte carpet-maybe that's in one of the other houses and not Graceland at all. Never know for sure just looking at the pictures. He told me about the drapery and gold fringe and tassels etc: and I said boy, dust catchers for sure!
He said, not up here-and it was good sound proofing and he could shut out the light. He had that camera/video screen thing so he could watch outside and etc: when he wanted to do that anyway so he didn't need to look out.
He truly tried to have a hideway place up there-sound proofed, sealed and very private and personal. A place away from the world and all it's eyes and ears. uniquely Elvis. I hope they keep it that way for him-it was his alone. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had a dream last night in which Elvis had just done a concert in a cave in Hawaii. I don't remember him actually doing the concert, but the focus was what happened at the end of the concert. In the dream, the MM were supposed to be the ones responsible for picking up the electronic & musical equipment. However, I noticed they did not. My impression from them was they were not going to worry about picking it up because they could always buy new equipment (with Elvis' money). So later on, I became worried about that. I didn't think it right, so I went back down to the cave and brought back two pieces I was able to carry back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

Veeerrry interesting! So you are "picking up things and saving them by taking them to your "house"-things that were being left by supperficial people (the mm guys who could always etc: so had no need for saving,learning etc:). So you are taking charge, doing your best to bring proffesional equipment (intelligence, talents, learning etc:) into your "house" Personal space/mind/heart/etc which you have been acquiring from around you, maybe what has been hidden back in the "cave" of your past? and bringing it back for use later. And you didn't see him perform there, only leave his equipment in the hands of others who didn't care about it as it could be replaced easily-except for one piece of knowledge which you have-he's not here with his money etc: and so they are wrongly thinking. But you are not-you think correctly and you are acquiring tools for the future... and it's heavy too-hard to do at the moment as you haven't any assistance handy. I hope Amanda thinks it over and posts-would like to see if that's similar to what I thought immediately but can't put into words (and not write a book) the way she can do it. Anyway, it was a useful dream, hopeful and full of thought. That cave means something too....it was a "store house" of sorts for the things you are acquiring and brought to your "house". wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, your response has caused me to look at the dream in a much deeper way, so thank you for responding. Initially, I was just seeing it in a superficial sense, thinking that at least some of the MM took Elvis for granted. But it goes a lot deeper than that I think.
I'm not sure I completely understand yet what you are saying, though, so will read it several times to let it sink in.

The equipment that I went back for was Elvis'. It was considered unimportant by the MM, yet it was considered important to me, valuable to me. It could be that I desire to learn some lessons from Elvis' life and walk with the Lord. Or it could be the he and I have something in common in that spiritual matters are of great interest to us.
Or the dream may have nothing at all to do with Elvis but a familiar setting was used to express some things dwelling deep within me. Perhaps what I consider valuable and worthwhile is not what others around me think.

I know caves mean something in dreams. Our subconscous maybe? My spiritual and soul "house" as Wanda indicated above?

Page 3 of 5 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next