It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's an amazing dream, Sue-Lenora!

Most probably you were under a healing process or one of attunement to a higher vibration (which at last comes to be the same to me). I have used that technic very often for me, for others and for places. I think some Being was acting it on you.

What calls my attention is the fact that inside the pyramid there were crystals too. I've never used at the same time than the pyramid and I think it to be a fine idea. El'vis said he used crystals he created for healing... 8)

Who really was the one doing it, I don't know. There are many possibilities, starting with someone you already know incarnated here and alive, to some soul departed and taking care of you. There are even more variables:

You journed to Numis'OM in Dreamtime and were under that healing process as a way to get ready for next vibrational changes. :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

You might see some connection (maybe) with my new SM article:

http://www.spiritmythos.org/earth/mer/crystals/memunite.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Certainly it feels and I can sense it's positive and therefore of an exciting and holds great potential!

Yes, Ma'am! :P And I applaud your positive attitude, open to any wonder Life may offer... You have my total simpathy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Just one more thing before I close: I 'saw' El'vis in my mind's eye dressed in dark purple (indigo?) shirt and white pants standing at the door of the Pyramid-Temple, just giving a welcoming smile and wave to all of us here, a gesture which I would wish to extend to every one of you ladies here at ELC forum today - I feel I've said enough now but I believe you all, my dear friends of the Circle of E, will know and understand within you, what is meant by the above, anyway!

I do, dear Sue Lenora, of course I do and I appreciate very much your effort to translate that meaningful experience to us! I register the Pyramif Temple in my Mind/Heart as a place to go whenever needed.

THANK YOU!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Post subject: The Crystal Paperweight
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:09 pm 
Site Admin

from my manuscript BLUE STAR LOVE - FROM ELVIS'S HEART TO YOURS:

Quote:
There is a patterning of light within all of us, bonding us to our true origin; each family grouping of souls bearing the same mark upon them, radiating like a beacon out into the universe. These patterns, varying only slightly among individuals of the same group factor, are integrated into our symbols, designs and creations. Like dew draped spiders we weave our webs in the likeness of our archetypes, each silvery thread a collection of star memory from the seeded subconscious.
Elvis passed to Wanda Hill one such star seed. As she related in her letters to me:

“He gave me a crystal paperweight that has a pyramid on top and is round on the bottom. He had one on his desk that was a pyramid and was more reflective then mine. He told me to keep mine in the light and it would bring me good luck.”

Wanda wrote that when he gave her the crystal, he spoke something to her that was, “like a prayer, he recited it and put his hand over mine as I held the crystal and then put his other hand on top of my head. I felt as if my brain flew out as he lifted his hand above my head.”

It wasn’t until 1986, when Wanda decided to take some photographs of the crystal Elvis had given her that she realized the striking comparison between the paperweight and Elvis’ description of his home on the “Blue Star Planet.” As she peered through the magnifying lense of her camera, she saw the sunlight fill the crystal, as a soul infuses a body with life. It was then she could hear Elvis saying to her of his other world home, “It had eight sides and eight inner rooms. The floors were of golden stones, the walls were crystal and many colors. The ceiling was a pyramid.”

What she was witnessing through the mystical eye of her camera at that moment was exactly as Elvis had described his home those years ago! Aside from the physical shape of the crystal being identical to the Blue Star home’s geometrics, viewed under magnification in the natural sunlight, it came alive with the qualities of light and color that completed Elvis’ vision of his star palace. It could be pondered as to whether Elvis might have had these two crystal paperweights (hers and his larger version) custom-made with that very purpose in mind.

In the image below, you can see the several crystal paperweights. I beleive the one like he gave Wanda is the one sort of round closest to the camera (on the part of the table closest to the camera).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, wow, wow...! I can't help it: I'm shaken!

About 10-12 years ago I designed a future home for me: it had eight sides, each side a room, with a central inner garden and a crystal vault on the top. ALL the walls were crystal made and the supporting beams made of wide natural wood. The floor was made of white stone. It was at the top of a hill, with great trees around it.

Luis Bravo, an arquitect friend of mine (who casually has just been last days in Kaua'i) said then, looking at my drawings, that he would be happy to build such a beautiful house anytime I wished to... :roll: :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
About 10-12 years ago I designed a future home for me: it had eight sides, each side a room, with a central inner garden and a crystal vault on the top. ALL the walls were crystal made and the supporting beams made of wide natural wood. The floor was made of white stone. It was at the top of a hill, with great trees around it.

Amanda, this is most amazing!!
Was this drawing-design meant to be constructed, or only remain a heart's desire of yours?
:roll:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Was this drawing-design meant to be constructed, or only remain a heart's desire of yours?

Both, Sarena. I use to design houses for me now and then. I have had many architecs friends of mine along my life and they said that I have the soul of an architec. What happens is that I have a strong impulse to buy (when possible) old houses that I restore to live in and I had not the opportunity to build a totally new one yet. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Amanda, for your explanation!
I also like to design, especially the inside of houses, to redecorate so I feel harmonious there.

Whenever your crystal-home takes real form you have to invite me and show it to me. o.k.?! :wink: :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 1 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next