It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I was so sad seeing this man like that not just because he was dead but as if he was left there a very long time ,and nobody cared, Elvis and I were the only persons who noticed that incident there..well I also couldn't get that thing he was longing to give me (whatever it was,a scarf maybe)since others rushed and built a wall betwen us..
Zey,

You have written here a detail that I find meaningful. The Compassion you share with Elvis for those that seem to be "dead" for a long time. I guess that your Heart, as compassionate as Elvis', keeps you from going to the next reality, because you feel deep inside that you have something to do here to help. The price that maybe you feel you have to pay, is that of not being able to reach whatever Elvis has for you, because both of you have your interest caught by others needs.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Blue Moon wrote:
Fairytale, you are so right about putting on the armor of God. I know that works, but sometimes I forget to do it. I even had a dream once warning me to remember to do it.
And last night, before I went to sleep, I was getting really into dispair. Then I remembered that I had forgotten to speak the armor of protection over me. As soon as I spoke it, my thoughts of dispair went away -- immediately. So I knew there had been a dark entity opressing me.

Dear friends,

My positioning about that question is that I'm not going to give presence and force to darkness in any of its forms either picturing it in my frame of reference, nor creating in me a defensive movement. I truly feel that if doing so, I bring it to my universe, feeding it. Reality is what we think it is. We are co-creators of it. I'm creating in my mind, one reality of LOVE and HARMONY. The more doing it, more real it will be. We have had too many years of consensus about fear, evil, blame, etc.

If I have the opportunity to choose, I choose to be inmersed in, and to express LIGHT and LOVE. It is an expanding experience. Fear is a closing one. I really believe that all of us can choose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda wrote:
My positioning about that question is that I'm not going to give presence and force to darkness in any of its forms either picturing it in my frame of reference, nor creating in me a defensive movement. I truly feel that if doing so, I bring it to my universe, feeding it.

You are right, of course, Amanda. I was feeding the darkness by having negative thoughts. I think, though, that it is not so easy for me to elevate my thinking to your spiritual level. It will mean changing my accustomed thought life. Not impossible, but definitely a challenge for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I recently had the experience with two people who are of our group (doing spiritual work, work with angels and masters), who were "occupied" by some disembodied souls for some days. They had felt drained of energy and all kind of things were going wrong.
These disembodied souls are not demons but beings who did not find the way to the Light after their passing because of some reason. These beings like to "occupy" embodied beings WHO ARE LIGHTFULL and who can help them.
As a group we practised some rituals to set free these souls and sent them to the realm of Light and Love (where they really long to be!) with the help of the masters and other lightful beings. This is very awesome and a real liberation for such trapped beings.
It is very important, as Amanda said, to dwell on positive thoughts and in the Light to do this work in order to be protected.
Noone, no ghost or demon can harm us if we only CHOSE TO BE IN THE LIGHT OF GOD. Our willpower and thought force is our greatest protection.

Then you will know in your heart the truth about any being and not be deceived by lower forces.

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I think I understand what you mean about those evil forces Amanda..I guess fear or ignorence kinda does the same effect,they both feeding the evil,but when I feel and accept it's there but can't harm me cause I have my own power that coming from the source I love and trust, is seems more protective or it's just because I feel so :? ..I usually listen what my heart saying when those type of extraordinary thing happens.and that day I think it wouldn't have been possible not to feel what coming from that person or ignore it..just glad we all have power and hope this power of ours serves the eternal light..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I appreciate so much all your comments in this matter that I feel essential. It's so useful to be able to talk about it so freely, everyone apporting her point of view. In one basic thing we are all in accord: the Heart will tell us the Truth.. I believe it is there the place to find the answers to such questions. Not in systems of beliefs, whatever they are, but within one self. This is the best "hearing" to develop.

Quote:
I think, though, that it is not so easy for me to elevate my thinking to your spiritual level. It will mean changing my accustomed thought life. Not impossible, but definitely a challenge for me.

Laurie,

My inner certainity is that we are here (the basic core of our circle) in a harmonizing energy we all share, through El'vis resonance with our own central Heart's Light. This is a Field in which our inner beings are vibrating. Each one has developed in her life a kind of specialization, each different. Mine is obvious, but it doesn't give the grade of each one' spirituality. In the center of our Being, we are all alike.

I believe that every step we take to AWARENESS, conciliates our inner calling with our WILL to take it. Our determination is essential. Must of us are hardheaded women and I find it fantastic!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:48 pm 
Hi Julie yes you can die in something like sand or grain, you suffocate to death with the lack of Air. But as in just what your deam could mean, Amanda is very good at doing this, so lets see what she thinks ok? FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha friends,

I just wanted to share these words... a feeling...

Feeling Needy

Then the frightened woman, trembling at the realization of what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and told him what she had done.
Mark 5:33

We live in a culture that idolizes health, independence, and strength while it shuns illness and weakness. Yet at some time in our lives we all find ourselves in real need of someone’s help. In some cases, we must swallow our pride and humbly reach out to receive the help offered, because we find ourselves in an extremely desperate situation. That’s when all pretenses of self-sufficiency have to be discarded.

The woman in Mark 5 had been desperately ill for years, spending all she had on doctors, without success. Although she tried her very best to take care of herself, she found herself without resources and without hope—except for Jesus. In desperation, she secretly reached out to touch not Jesus but just his clothing. She believed she would be healed and hoped she would be able to slink away afterward, without anyone noticing her presence.

Miraculously, the woman was healed by the power that simply went out from Jesus at her touch. He felt the release of his power at the physical connection—but did not let the woman disappear without offering that deeper connection. Before she returned home he asked one thing of her: the one thing she wanted to avoid. He asked that she show herself, tell her story, and in so doing allow Jesus to encourage her. Instead of letting her feel like she had stolen her miracle, Jesus wanted her to understand that he was delighted to heal her. He offered this woman much more than the physical healing she expected! He offered the gift of healing from her spiritual wounds and the privilege of knowing him.

When we come to Jesus in prayer, we may be confident that he has the power to help us, but are we encouraged that he delights in hearing all about it? When we tell our story to the Lord and allow him to heal our hurts, our faith is strengthened and our joy is increased as we see the kindness of our almighty God.

But what about accepting help from others? This step can still be very difficult. As believers in Jesus, we are called to be his hands and feet here on earth. Sometimes we will be the one bringing aid and comfort to others; sometimes we will be the ones on the receiving end. The amazing thing about God’s family :D is that we share his healing touch as we share our stories of his love in our lives and help each other through difficult times.

The day I was touched 1st of November, I also had my biggest test.... a real fight with the devil....I didn´t tell you before...
I share you my story... Gerrit and I came home that day, we were so much in LOVE.... so ONE with Heaven.... a feeling I still cannot describe...
The kids were with my sister in Law and we had a couple of hours alone :D we first went to Maria (the mother of Heidi+), to tell we were back and that we were so happy and that we would go upstairs to really enjoy the day filled with LOVE... and then at that moment "the evil spirit" took over... She had eyes so scary, you could see the devil in it... Still gives me goosbombs thinking about it... She said horrible things about and to us... She really wanted to hurt us, hurt us straight in the heart... in a way we really couldn´t understand at that moment... I mean it was Mary, the mother of Gerrit´s LOVE who died in a carcrash... a mother also to us all these years... We went to live with her, because she was ill and we promised to be with her and to take care of her.... if she was in need... Anyway after this horrible happening we went upstaires...
First His touch, then the test, if we had the faith to make our day as beautifull as it started again... Gerrit and I discussed it for 15 min. We knew what had happened and we knew our hearts were on the right place and that we didn´t had to worry about it to much... One day she will understand it... She will understand that you really can live on LOVE.. I can remember I told her that we had a rough 7 years and she knew that we kept the faith to believe in LOVE.... She always was happy when we came... She could feel the LOVE we shared... We lost everything we had, from rich to "poor", I´m not feeling poor though, I feel very very rich :D ... We believed in the truth, we believed in LOVE...
Once I had a conversation with her, she told me that you couldn´t live on LOVE... I told her we could and that we trust LOVE and that this all was a lesson to grow and grow in our lives... to become stronger and stronger...
I hope you all can understand what I´m writing here... it getting mixed up again :wink:
I know she is angry inside, because she lost her child, her favorite daughter, her angel and believe me she really was and is an Angel, such a pure soul.... and so beautifull.... but Mary will understand in the future... Only God knows when she will.... And I feel she still blames it on Gerrit... but we know it wasn´t his fault... He had a vision after she died and in that vision she told Gerrit exactly what had happened that night... and after checking the car he was confinced that it was true...
Mary is in a very difficult situation right now.... I mean I did wrote a letter to her, with all my feeling, straight from the soul... I know she is thinking a lot about Heidi en us... a lot... When the time is right she will understand.... here on earth or in heaven.... Please pray with me for Mary... She needs it... very badly... Thank you, my friends....
This was a really short version about what happened..... I can write for hours if I want too... this was my real experience with the devil... Evil didn´t win, because we kept the Faith... We believed in God, Jesus and Mary.... and our special Friend El´vis and Heidi... and you ...all what had happened to us the last 7 years and we believed in ourselves, because we didn´t let evil take over....
He will test you, that´s for sure... Don`t be afraid... Have FAITH...FOLLOW TRUE LOVE... You all are such precious souls..... And I THANK GOD for given me YOU and LARRY and my ABCfamily... a new kind of family.... :D :D

Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Carola, for sharing your experience with us. I do believe in getting determinatley hold on LOVE and never letting it go. I has taken me through some hard situations.

Julie,

When I read your dream a few days ago, I remained silent because the only thing that came to my mind was something that is said in tha Bible about not looking back, not to become a salt statue. I hoped somebody else could give you a better interpretation, because I was very tired the night I read it to try any longer.

Now, I'll try again, due the invitation made for FairyTale:

The two skinny persons = 2 may well be a reiteration of 1. It happens in dreams when one element is of great importance, we may repeat it in number.

Skinny persons = let's think it is only one and it is referred to a part of you that you feel un-nurished. Emotionally, it may be related to your desire to have a love relationship (here acommodates the number 2, maybe another one as hungry of love like you).

in the garage = you may feel that part of you is "parked" in life. It is like being in stand by.

inside a box of salt = wherever there's salt, nothing can grow. Salt's meaning may be in this case, contrary to the growing force of Life.

drowning = feeling like this, is drowning you. Emotions are related to water, tears are water too.

you give your hand to save her (you) = your inner being is in full contact with LOVE. It is from your own Being that that emotional part takes consolation.

Resume: An emotional part of you is longing to share a love relationship with someone. It gives you the unconscious feeling of being unfruitful in some aspects. That feeling drowns you in hidden emotion. The real fountain of LOVE inside your Heart, gives consolation to that feeling.

A big bear hug, Julie and best wishes. I love your beautiful Heart. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda wrote:
Julie,
When I read your dream a few days ago, I remained silent because the only thing that came to my mind was something that is said in tha Bible about not looking back, not to become a salt statue. I hoped somebody else could give you a better interpretation, because I was very tired the night I read it to try any longer

Amanda, this thought came to me as well when I first read Julie's dream. The people in the Bible who were turned into pillar's of salt looked back. By looking back, they could not move foward. Perhaps there is something in Julie's soul which causes her to cling to the past. Yet that clinging hinders the ability to move forward and grow.

Julie, you will have to see if this resonates with you. I may not be right in my interpretation. But since the first thought which came to my mind was also the biblical story of the people turned into pillars of salt, I could not resist commenting.

Page 2 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next