It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: My Elvis' dream with Gran Canaria
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:26 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

(This is specially dedicated to you, Zey. :wink: )

First, I must tell that I have been feeling an inner urgency to move to another place to live, even when I'm really confortable in the place I'm living now and I like it very much. The call to move comes from another level than the usual wordly needs. It comes from my Heart.

Kaua'i was a first selection, but it went fading away, added the difficulty of legal permission to reside there. Next, it was Gran Canaria, one of the Canarian Islands, a place I visited many years ago and that I feel has a strong-high energy, which is essential for any choice I may take. I'm going there in a few days, to "feel" the place and confirm (or not) my impression.

Tonight I have dreamed, with very few elements to tell much:

There was a patch of vegetation and dark red colored soil (tipical of the island) as a background of the "screen" for the dream, almost a close-up. I feel clearly Elvis' energy with me. Then, there appears Elvis' HAND
in front of me, in the middle of the air, holding an empty Kleenex box, shaking it in a really felt joyful way. Inmediately, appears again the hand, holding and shaking an empty milk carton. Then, the hand, bare this time, signales with the forefinger a little farther and as I follow the finger's direction, I see nearby a WHITE station wagon parked under the green, windows down and empty. All the time I feel Elvis' joy, projected on me to share. I waked up very happy and assured.

My interpretation:

patch of green and soil = Gran Canaria, with its full contents for me to live and to develop a funtion in the future, which is linked to spiritual paths (it is my basic approachment to the question of moving).

Empty Kleenex' box = No tears ahead

Empty milk's carton = Milk as the nurishment of the child in me. No more needed. I'm a grown up, taking correctly her decissions from the Heart.

The white station wagon parked there = This is my favorite kind of car, roomy, confortable, versatile, strong enough not to have to care for it, even in rough roads. Many passengers can ride on it. I had one and loved it. White: I relate it to the white limousine that appeared in Wanda's Elvis' dream, the one that took him to "Heaven". Mine to go there will be the station wagon! :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I'm going there in a few days, to "feel" the place and confirm (or not) my impression.

This is very interesting, Amanda! Will you go for a longer time (with Laptop, so you can stay tuned in with us hopefully :wink: )?

Seems that Elvis wants you to go there to fulfill some mission for him, others and yourself. I know how it feels when one gets an inner call. You just kow you HAVE to follow no matter what!
And as you are a very wise soul your decision will be according to the Divine Will as an expession of Love and Light! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
This is very interesting, Amanda! Will you go for a longer time (with Laptop, so you can stay tuned in with us hopefully )?

:P I have thought about it too. :P I'll go just for a week (It can't be longer because of my mother) and I have not laptop. But I'll be at Antonio's sister's home (casually :?: she has gone there to live a year ago with her partner who was born there). They have computer and probably I'll have the opportunity to use it to keep in touch with the forum now and then.

Thank you very much for your encouraging words, Christine. If the Heart says "YES" once there, there will be ahead a great amount of work to do just to get settled there: find the precise site, sell and buy houses, reacondition the new one (I always have to redesign the new one to my taste and needs), place wonderfully my mother so she doesn't feel it as she looses something in the change, etc. etc.

I'll need to be as well aligned with Light as I may and all the help others may offer me. I know I can count with your loving support Christine, and the forum's friends' too. :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, this is an exciting for you! New adventures. Of course, I understand you are going to visit to be sure and positive before making such a leap, but I feel already in your heart you know. I feel excitement in my heart for you. It reminds me that there is a divine plan for each of our lives. God cares for each of us. Sadly so many of us don't realize it or feel unworthy. But you seem to be very connected to your divine path, and the dream reveals that Elvis is playing a part somehow. I think he must take a special interest in the ELC folks. Remember what Elvis said in Wanda's dream -- that his mission/job was sending messages to the ELC folks in dreams.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, dear Laurie! :P :P

Quote:
I feel already in your heart you know. I feel excitement in my heart for you. It reminds me that there is a divine plan for each of our lives. God cares for each of us. Sadly so many of us don't realize it or feel unworthy.

I feel it so strongly that I would be quite surprised if it turned out untrue. It takes a great dosis of crazyness -seen by world's eyes- but I don't mind to be taken for crazy (some Indian tribes consider crazy persons special). :P It's with me I have to live. Nobody else will live my life in my place and I have always dreamed to be in peace with myself at my last instant of Life. That's why I really try to be true to myself as much as I can. If I would hold back because of fear, I would know it in my heart and it would diminish my confidance in myself and in the purpose of my life. :roll: :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda how sweet of you..
my physical imprisonmet in a least harmonized environment, emphasizing the thrill I felt about your new journey.. I wish you even deeper spiritual experiences in your new heaven Amanda. :P

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Zey! Image

Now that I think of it, it seems that I'm burning my sails behind me telling in public my intention. Maybe the next lesson for me is to make (again) a fool of myself, this time in a forum seen from many countries. That would be funny!! :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

makin a fool onesself doesn't hurt much ..look at me :lol: :lol: :P
no this is rather a family than public..and we all in need of having a further step ..hope all goes well..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:38 pm 
Amanda I wish I had half of your Courage, I wish you LUCK! in finding out if this is the place for you. I have been struggling myself on a move I don't know if I should take, it seems that is about the only way I know I well ever get there, so I have been prayinng for Guidenes and it sure wouldn't hurt to hear or feel what Elvis thinks about this to. So please keep us all informed, stay safe and I hope your able to be with us here at ELC when you can. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, FairyTale! Image

I wish you a clear and loud connection with your Heart, to HEAR the advice you may need.

Zey, then we'll be two fools sharing a family's forum! :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next