It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:54 pm 
Site Admin

Happy Days Amanda! By the way, Elvis had several white station wagons-he used them to carry the guys, to get things, etc: and drove them himself a time or two. The first time I saw where he lived in Bel Air was with my younger brother-in-law and we found the place because there was a white station wagon with some other cars inside the court yard parking area-with a Mem-phus lic. tag. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Amanda :D :D

My heart is beating very fast thinking about your journey... And CranCanaria is a beautifull place... Gerrit´s mom+ lived her last 13 years in Tenerife with Gerrit´s sister, they went to CranCanaria lots of times... We used to go there 3/4 times a year... BEAUTIFULL....
I myself also have the feeling I have to live somewhere else... I know I will eventually... but only God knows when... He will guide me.. to the right place... and I know El´vis will help me with my decision.... :D :D He is guiding us all... what a wunderfull feeling....

Dear Amanda.... I´m with you all the way.... just wanted to say I LOVE YOU... ENJOY, RELAX... HAVE FUN... go with the FLOW.... and let yourself GO :D :D PEACE WILL BE WITH YOU...

Carola Image
sending you "BUTTERFLIES" on your trip an a lot of "LUVBUBBELS" Image

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU, CAROLA!

Quote:
By the way, Elvis had several white station wagons-he used them to carry the guys, to get things, etc: and drove them himself a time or two.

That's is extraordinary, Wanda! I would never buy a white station wagon, even when I would buy one in another color certainly. That's the reason I felt that Elvis was telling me he would wait for me to drive me HOME and that I would bring along many others in need to depart, thanks to the roomy car.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I have been struggling myself on a move I don't know if I should take, it seems that is about the only way I know I well ever get there, so I have been prayinng for Guidenes and it sure wouldn't hurt to hear or feel what Elvis thinks about this to.

Dear FairyTale,

One thing I have experienced is that when I listen to my Heart telling me something, when I take it on account and decide to ACT what it is saying to me, then something extraordinary happens: there comes a rush of energy disponible and paths start opening and then I go on making concrete the decision, meanwhile CONFIRMATIONS appear from all around.

In this my last case: My Heart told me that my time where I'm living now had ended and that I would have to be atracted to another place. I listened, accepted and opened for the new circunstance.

After acceptance and taking the decision to follow on with it, there came the big rush of energy, feeling, information and confirmations, like everything working in the same direction. I'm sure it is like this because I aligned myself with my Heart and it is aligned with the flow of LIFE, like everyone else if we work in that direction purposely, with meditations or any kind of discipline that helps in that direction. In the present time, I believe it is at reach for everybody, if only she/he cares for it.

Now I'm in the process to bring my "feeling" to concretion. After the first impact (no more here, but a new place), once accepted, there came an openness to resound with a place. After that, to focuss in places that could atract me energetically, displaying my anthen for it... and so on, step by step and you can see I have not finished yet to bring to reality what is a strong sensation. But I trust blindly that everything will be alright.

I talk about this to such an extend, just in case any other of the friends here may resonate with it and stir in her something half dormant. :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:50 pm 
Thanks Amanda for your ADVICE AND SUPPORTING WORDS, I have been praying about this and I have Faith in the Lord that when he sees fit he well give me answers. I know he well he always has, so Travel Safe and I kope you to find the right answers. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:53 pm 
Thanks Amanda for your ADVICE AND SUPPORTING WORDS, I have been praying about this and I have Faith in the Lord that when he sees fit he well give me answers. I know he well he always has, so Travel Safe and I hope you to find the right answers. FairyTale!

Last edited by Barbara Lea on Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Travel Safe and I kope you to find the right answers. FairyTale!

Thank you very much, my friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Good Luck to you Amanda and Fairytale!! I myself have been thinking about making a move out of California it won't probably be until year sometime! I know next year is a long way off but I think about it all the time and it makes me nervous!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Fran, for your good wishes. If you are feeling to move, surely it will be fine for you, because it will remove and clean a lot of energy. It takes much work, but it is very useful to re-new oneself.

Best wishes for you. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

To read my akashic insights on the Canary Islands:

http://www.spiritmythos.org/holy/mazur-guanche/mazur-guanche.htm

I get a good feeling about you living there, Amanda! :D

Page 2 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next